He asks you to be his girlfriend

Calum:

3 weeks after your last date with calum you had gotten a call from him asking to meet you in the park where you met.  You saw calum sitting on a bench not to far from you. you walked over to him.when you reached him you saw him holding a bunch of flowers You smiled and looked into his brown eyes. “Y/N”,he said holding the flowers out to you “I think you are perfect, I really like you”started blushing “Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?”

Ashton:

3 weeks after your 3rd date with ashton,you came home tired after a bad day at school. you dragged yourself up the stairs to your bedroom.when you got upstairs there were Balloons all over the room.you walked up and grabbed one of them. you saw that they all had messages about how perfect you were, some had pictures of you and ashton.you walk over to see a note on your bed from ashton.on the note it read “So Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?”

luke:

You were spending the afternoon with luke, just hanging out at his flat watching movies.after the 2nd movie you got up to go to the bathroom.  As you were walking back to the living room, you heard him talking on the phone, “I can’t wait for you to meet my girl” he then said. “ I got to go. Yeah I’ll talk to you soon.Bye” he hung up. as you sat beside him you couldn’t stop smiling“Why are you smiling so big?Oh, you heard.. How much did you heard?” he asked“Only the end. you told him.“i was going to do this later but i guess not”, he said, picking up a little box beside the couch and handing it to you. “Open it” he said nodding. You opened the box and saw a silver chain with a charm. “ it’s beautiful. I love it”you said, admiring the necklace. You turned around and he put it on you and said “Would you be mine?”

Michael:

you and Michael were cuddled up on the couch watching tv, when you heard the bell ring “Pizza is here”, he yelled letting go of you and getting up from the couch. “It took long enough Im starving.”you laughed. You continued watching tv as he went to the door. This was your 4th date with Michael, and you really like him. you realized that he was taking a long time time getting the pizza from the front door. You stood up and from the couch, and called out his name. “Sorry Y/N, I’m coming, just getting some things from the kitchen.” You laughed “ do you want  any help?” you asked. he appeared through the door carrying the pizza box in one hand with 2 drinks resting on top. He opened the pizza box and took of mouthful of his drink. You were about to ask why he wasn’t eating the food, when the pizza box caught your eye. Written on the inside of the box was ‘Will you be my girlfriend ?”