College/University [Au] - Part 2

His 

Michael: 

“What the fuck is happening?” At the sound of your voice, I jolt up from my spot on my beanbag. There you are, in my bed, looking pissed and hungover. “Hey don’t worry. No funny business happened last night.” I hold up my palms, “A bunch of us played Never Have I Ever last night and you got pretty smashed. I didn’t want anything to happen to you so I just took you to my room. I promise, nothing happened. I don’t do drunk chicks.” I explain. “Oh… thanks.” You say, rubbing your head. “No problem. Do you need a water?” “That’d be great, thanks.” You say. I grab you a bottle, and two Tylenol. You take them, smiling, but then squint your eyes at me. “We have some classes together, right?” “Yeah, like two I think. Music Theory and History of the Americas.” “I’ve definitely seen you around before. You’re cute.” You say, but then turn away and blush. I smile, “You are too.” There’s a silence that’s neither awkward or not-awkward. “Hey…” You look up. “I know a great diner with the perfect hangover cure, wanna get breakfast?” You smile, “I’d love to.”

Calum:

“I just don’t get it!” I moan, putting my head on my folded arms on the table in the mess hall. “Are you talking about Y/N?” Luke, the center back, asks while sitting down with a huge tray of food. “This again?” Michael, the defensive mid-fielder, groans. “Yeah, she won’t talk to me!” I lift my head, frustrated. “I flirt with her constantly, we end up walking to and from Soc 101, I invite her to all our games, and not a damn word.” “She probably thinks you’re a player,” The goalie, Ashton, says, “Weren’t you fucking another girl? When you met?” “So? That was, like, a month ago.” “She probably thinks you’re still fucking around,” Luke explains, food in his mouth, “Which you are.” “Yeah, if you like her so much, why are you still sleeping with other girls?” Mike asks. “You’re kinda sending her mixed signals, mate,” Ash agrees, “Be straightforward and honest with her, Cal. Or else she’ll be done with your shit and like someone else.” “Shit, you’re right. I’ll be back.” I run over to her dorm and bang on the door like we did when we met. “What do you want-” “I like you, Y/N. A Lot, and it’s confusing the fuck out of me. I know it seems like bullshit, but I really do. If you can just give me a chance, I promise to be the best boyfriend I can. What do you say?”

Luke:

 "Hemmings, I wanted to talk to you for a second." The professor calls me over from where I was helping organize the books for the course. "Yes, sir?" "I just wanted to thank you for helping Ms. Y/L/N. Her grade has just gone up and it definitely had something to do with you. Good work." "She’s a smart girl. Just needed some extra time to understand." I say, almost blushing under the praise. But also prickling because I don’t think he’s given Y/N any kudos on her own grade. "Good. Glad you can help her." "Sir, do you mind if we use the lecture hall over lunch? We just wanted to go over some terms-" "Of course. I don’t think there’s another lecture for at least 3 hours, so if you don’t have any classes, help yourselves. Farewell, Luke." The professor says, gathering his stuff and leaving. You walk into the hall shortly after, setting your stuff on the school desk in front of the professor’s. "Ready to get started?" I ask, all-business. You grin, and quickly pounce on me, instantly shoving me against the edge of the desk. "Oh absolutely." We kiss heatedly for a few minutes, until I pull away. "We really should study those terms-" "Shhh, later." 

Ashton: 

"I really don’t get why you’re nervous." I say, holding hands with you and walking across the quad. We’ve been dating for about two months now, and it’s been completely and totally fantastic. And I decided it was time for you to meet my bandmates, who are basically my brothers. "It’s just as bad as meeting the family!" You defend yourself, pouting, "What if they don’t like me? What if they tell you I’m bad for you?" Your hand tightens on my mine so I tighten back. "I promise, babe, it’ll be fine." I kiss your temple and walk us to where our band practices. The boys are setting up when they notice we walk in. "So you’re the girl who called Ash on his shit in the library and stole his heart?" Michael says loudly. You eye me and smile, "I guess so. I’m Y/N." "We know." Calum says, fiddling with his bass, "He literally hasn’t shut up about you for the better part of two months." "Really?" You grin, enjoying me being the brunt of the joke as much as they are. Luke greets, "Nice to meet you, Y/N. I’m Luke, that’s Calum and Michael. And you’ve met Ashton." "Do you guys mind if I watch your practice?" "Not at all. Welcome to our group of groupies," Mike gestures grandly at the lack of people except you in the little basement. Everyone laughs, and we all get started. Well, not before I cheekily blow my girlfriend a kiss with my drumsticks.