Friends with Benefits [Part 1]

contains sexual moments, so if you're not comfrotable with that: DON'T READ 

Calum:

 It was three pm and even if it was in the middle of the day you were tired so decided to go and take a nap. You woke up when someone joined you in the small cabin of the 5sos tour bus. “Hi babe” a voice whisper. You open your eyes wide. “Calum get out of here, if Ashton finds out you are so in trouble” you say. “Aah come on babe, I know you want me too and beside I’m horny and we promised that we would help each other with each other needs didn’t we?” he asks cheekily. “Okay but this is going to be quick” you say. He lies on top of you and you start to make out. You fiddle with the hem of his shirts and pull it off. “You’re so sexy” you say. “You are in soo much trouble” you hear your brother Ashton say as he pulls the curtains open.

Michael:

You open the door of Michael’s house and let yourself in. “You come on the right time” Michael says with his hands in his pants. “Maybe for once I didn’t came for that, I actually wanted to watch movies and eat ice cream” you say. “Wrong time, you have to help me and mr clifford down here” he says and you both laugh. You sit on his lap and start to make out. “You’re so hot” he says and pulls of your sweater. “Not fair” you say and pull his shirt of too. “I’m so glad that this is just without feelings and just for a good fuck and you are by the way very good in bed” Michael says and he kisses down your yaw and leaving hickeys. “It’s such a shame I was just about to call Luke” we hear Calum say. “Don’t look Cal” Michael says as he gives his shirt. “It’s really not what it looks like” I say. “Your right, it doesn’t look like you are boyfriend and girlfriend but sexbuddies” Calum says. You sigh, so does Mikey. “Can you maybe keep it a secret for Luke?” I ask. “Bad thing, he’s at the phone right now listening to this conversation” Calum says. “And you couldn’t hang up?” Michael asks mad. You stand up and grab the phone from Calum’s hand who gives you a sad look as he realizes what just happened. “Open the door y/n or I’m going to kick it in” Luke says and you look to the door. You walk to it and open it slowly. Luke bangs the door open why you fall because you have lost your balance. “You dick” Luke screams to Michael and grabs him by his troath.

Luke:

 Michael, your nephew introduced you to Calum, Luke and Ashton right after the break up with your boyfriend and a relationship of three years. You found Luke very atractive. After he kissed you that same night you told him you weren’t really 100% over your ex yet so after talking and seeing each other a lot and after a few more kisses you both decided to be friends with benefits. Tonight was one of those nights you really needed Luke. You rode to his house and knocked at his door. The door opens and you see Ashton standing there. “Hi y/n, what are you doing here?” Ash asks. “Uhm, I actually came for Luke but I see your busy” you say. “No it’s okay, I can call him for you” he says. “No no no, I’ll come back another day” you say. “What takes you so long?” Luke asks who joins Ashton at the doorway. “Oow hi y/n, Ash can you leave us alone?” Luke asks. “Sure” he says. “Go to my room, I’ll be there in five” he says. You walk to his room and lie on his bed. “Guys, I’m need to call my mom” Luke says. “Hi babe” he says and closes the door. “Sorry, I didn’t want to disturb boys night” you say. “It doesn’t matters, I was thinking of you anyways” he says. “Great” you say. He lies on top of you on his bed and kisses you. You pull his shirt off. “So hot” you say and you kiss again. He pulls away and lifts your shirt up. “Pull it down and go away from my niece, now Luke” Michael says. “Mikey” you say shocked as you see Michael. “Downstairs now, we are going to talk” Michael says.

Ashton:

 “Shut up Cal is sleeping” Ashton says. “Why did you let him stay?” I ask. “He was tired, you just can’t scream my name anymore” he says. You slap his arm and walk upstairs. “You have to stay quiet babe” Ashton says. “I know, now hurry up” you say and walk inside his bedroom. “You have a nice ass” he says and kisses you. His hands glides to your bum. “You know you make make me excited” he says. “I know” you say and push Ashton lightly on the bed. You sit on him
and kiss him. “I’m in charge tonight” you say. “Nobody is going to be in charge tonight, get off each other” Calum yells. “You’re ruinating the mood” You say. “Shit, I really said that out loud didn’t I?” you ask. “Downstairs now and you have to be happy I didn’t saw any clothes off” he says. You and Ash walk downstairs first and Calum follows. “Sit” Calum says. He looks really mad at you. “I’m dissapointed y/n, what is this anyway?” Calum asks. “Friend with benefits” you whisper.