He teaches you to dance

Luke:

“I am about to teach you the most awkward kind of dancing imaginable.” Luke instructs as he lifts you from your spot on the sofa. “And do I get a say in this matter?” “Nope.” He replies, causing you to giggle. Luke lifts your hands so they rest at a considerable distance on his shoulder, then he placed his fists on your hips. You laugh as you eye the huge distance between your two torsos. “What the hell kind of dancing is this?” “Awkward Middle School Dancing!” He gives you a bright smile. “Yeah this is about as awkward as you right now.” You tease, causing him to tickle your sides. “Shut up.” Quickly, your dance lesson turned turned into a tickle fight.

Calum:

“I can’t believe you don’t know how to twerk.” Calum says as he turns on the song “Drop it low” by Ester Dean featuring Chris Brown. “I can’t believe you do.” You stick your tongue out at him. “We’ve been going out for months, you should know I can do anything if it involves my ass.” You laugh. “I dunno if I can do this, Cal. My ass might not work with it.” “Your ass is fantastic.” He says without thinking, then his cheeks turn pink. You giggle, causing him to say, “Shut up and twerk.” “Fine, fine.” Giving you the basic instructions, you quickly get the hang of it. You both are so busy twerking you don’t even notice the boys keeking it for the world to see.

Ashton:

“Okay, if we’re gonna go to your prom, you’re gonna need to learn how to ballroom dance.” You nod as Ashton starts teaching you. “Okay, lightly place your right hand on my shoulder.” Accidentally, you end up almost smacking his shoulder as you kind of just let it fall. “We need to work on your elegance.” He jokes with a chuckle, placing his right hand on your hip. “We need to work on your sass.”

Michael:

“Remind me again why you know how to Dougie.” “YouTube, Y/N. YouTube.” Michael laughs, “You sure you want to learn this dance?” Given the opportunity, you plead, “Teach me how to Dougie, teach me-teach me how to Dougie.” Michael shakes his head, trying not to laugh. “I asked for that. Now come on.” Playing the aforementioned song, Michael tries to teach you the moves but you fail miserably. “I cannot teach you!” Michael says dramatically, turning away from you. “My ass, you can’t!” With that, you jump up on his back. “Shit!” He struggles to catch your legs. “Try to Dougie now, motherfucker!”