He bullies you (Part 2)

Calum:

The day had seemed to fly by, it went on like it normally did. People whispered when you walked by, but there was one difference. They were whispering about you and Calum. You heard one girl say that you fooled around and all the fighting was just sexual tension. It was all lies of course, but why try telling them that? Nobody would listen. 

When the bell rang you made you way into the lunch room, sliding threw the crowded lunch line and then to the usual table in the back. You had your headphones in, trying to block out the world when a tray was sat at your table. Your headphone was pulled out of your ear and you looked over to see Calum smiling at you. “What do you want..?” You said hesitantly.

"Am I not allowed to sit and eat lunch?" He asked as he began scarfing down his food. He caught you staring and stuck his tongue out at you. You looked away and finished your own meal, when the bell rang you practically ran to your locker, grabbing your things and heading to English class.

You took your normal seat in the back, far enough to where the teacher barely paid any attention to you. As you pulled out last nights homework a shadow moved across you. Sure enough there stood Calum, pulling a desk closer to yours and sitting down. He was so close you could feel the heat coming from his body. The class went by and Calum didn’t say a word, but when a hand moved onto your knee you jumped. You swatted his hand away and glared at him, “Stop it.” 

The teacher called out your name, asking for an answer. You knew it of course but studdered when Calums hand traveled up your leg, giving your thigh a squeeze. The teacher was about to lecture you when the bell rang. You jumped up, Calums hand falling away from you as you gathered your books. “Never do that again.” You spat at him, bumping his shoulder with your own as you made your way out of the classroom.

Ashton:

Your weekend had started off shitty, with the confusion towards Ashtons attitude. You just hoped a nice day or pizza, popcorn, and Netflix could make things a bit better. Your parents had left early Saturday morning for a trip they had planned. They trusted you enough to leave you home alone for a couple days. You flipped on Skins, a tv series you had found yourself caught up in. When there was a knock on your door you smiled, finally the pizza guy. 

You ran to get some money from the kitchen counter before going to the front door, pulling it open. The smile fell from your face when you saw just who was at your door. You tried to shut it, but a foot blocked the door. “Stop it, Ashton.” You snapped as you tried kicking his foot away.

A sighed left his lips as he pushed the door open, making his way inside your house. “Just hear me out.” He said as he shut the door behind him. You crossed your arms and nodded, anything to get him out of your house. You went back to the living room, taking a seat on you couch. Ashton made his way over, sitting a little bit to close. “I’m sorry.” He rushed out and you glared at him.

"For what Ashton? Ruining my high school years? Making me lose all my friends? Making my life miserable? Or maybe-" He cut you off by cupping your face in his hands. "For everything." He whispered as he moved closer to you. "I didn’t know things were that bad and when I realized.. I just.. I didn’t know." You were about to say something when you realized he was leaning in.

Your heart rate sped up and you were caught between pulling away or staying where you were. A voice clearing cause him to jump back and you looked behind the couch to see your father. He had an eyebrow raised and Ashton quickly stood up, “See you Monday.” He mumbled and made his way to the front door.

You looked down and turned back to face the tv, “It’s nothing.” You said to your father before pressing play on the tv.

Michael:

School seemed to fly by and you were now sat out front. Your parents thought you were at a newspaper meeting, but you weren’t even in the club. You just needed a break and the only way to get that would be to lie. You took a deep breath and laid down on the brick wall. You didn’t even noticed someone sit beside you until a shadow fell over you. Your eyes fluttered open to see Michael.

You rolled your eyes before closing them again, earning a chuckle from him. You had fully planned on ignoring him, until you felt his hand reach down and begin playing with your hair. You tried to pull away but he simply continued his actions. “Stop fucking playing with my hair.” You snapped.

"I like your hair." He mumbled and you sat up. Even sitting down he towered over you. "What?" Michael asked as you stared at him. You shook your head and grabbed your bag, tossing it over your shoulder as you began walking down the street. When you realized Michael was following you, you stopped causing him to run into you. 

You turned and glared up at him, before you got the chance to speak there was a loud boom of thunder.You bit your lip, “Why can’t you leave me alone?” You asked and he stepped closer to you, the two of you were now chest to chest. “Because I just can’t.” His hand lifted up, moving your now wet hair from your face. 

You stared up at him, blinking away the droplets of water. “What is wrong with you?” You whispered, your voice breaking. A smirk formed on his face as he rested his forehead on yours, “I don’t fucking know.” He whispered back. He leaned down, his lips barely touching yours when a car honked cause you to jump apart. 

You turned to see your moms car and Michaels hands dropped away from your face. “Y/N!” Your mom rolled down the window and you walked over to the car, jumping in. “Does your friend need a ride?” She asked with a knowing smirk on her face.You shook your head as you watched Michael walk down the street. “He’s fine.” And with that she drove you home.

Luke:

Luke hadn’t bothered you all day. When he saw you in the halls he simply ignored you. When school ended you hurried to the coffee shop. You ordered your usual and sat down, connecting to the wifi and resting back against the couch. You sipped on your drink while watching some Degrassi that you got from iTunes.

The couch dipped and you turned to see Luke watching over your shoulder. “What are you-” He cut you off by shushing you as he watching the show. You shrugged him off, awkwardly looking back down at you phone. Things seemed to go by nicely until his arm wrapped around your shoulders, pulling your body closer to his. “Luke stop..” You whispered.

He looked down at you, ducking down to whisper in your ear, “Just let me hold you, baby.” He said, gently nipping at your ear with his teeth before looking back at your phone. You took a deep breath you tried to calm yourself. When the episode ended and you finished your coffee you moved away from him.

"I’ve got to go." You mumbled and he grabbed your hand, pulling you back to him. "Don’t." Luke whispered and you bit your lip. Why was he acting this way? You turned to him biting your lip before speaking harshly to him, "No, you don’t." With that you stood and walked out of the coffee shop.