Album

Michael:

“Y/N! So glad you could make it!” Calum barrels into you and wraps you in a hug as soon as enter Michael’s house, where they’re throwing the informal release party for their new album. This is one is for friends and family showing support of your boys. You look around and see the party’s already started, “Sorry, I’m late. My flight got delayed and there was problem with security-” He cuts you off by hugging you tight and lifting you up. “You’re here! That’s what matters! C’mon, they’re gonna be so fucking excited to see you.” He leads you to the living room, and you do your best to fix yourself because you’re about to see Michael, the guy you’ve had a crush on for a while now. They’re in the kitchen, when Luke sees you first. “Y/N!” He hugs you tight as the others make their way over. “You made it! We were freaking out you wouldn’t be able to with the storm.” Ashton hugs you with a quick squeeze. “Of course I’d make it, storm or not.” You grin, then turn to Michael. “Hey, Mike-” You get cut off by him suddenly pulling you close and kissing you. At first, you’re too surprised to react, then as he pulls away, you wrap your arms around him and kiss him back.

Calum:

“What rhymes with magic?” Luke asks, fiddling with the pencil in his hands. You, Luke, Michael, Ashton and your boyfriend are sprawled in their LA house. They’re writing songs for their new album and you’re keeping the company/keeping them from killing each other. “Drastic. Mystic. Cosmic. Didactic-” You start to say but then Michael interrupts with, “Dick” causing even you to giggle. Luke ignores him, “Thanks, Y/N. Cosmic works.” Cal pulls you onto his lap and starts kissing your neck gently, “My babe’s smart.” The other guys start groaning and Ashton throws a pillow at you. “Hey! We said no PDA!” He points accusingly. “Sorry,” You offer, but it doesn’t help when Calum starts rolling his hips under you and all the guys complain. “That’s it, if you want the lovebirds out for the night, say aye.” Michael says. “Aye!” Luke and Ashton say, Luke covering his eyes. “Get out.” “Fine.” Calum shrugs, and leads you from the room upstairs to his, pinning you against the door as it closes. “You did that on purpose, didn’t you?” You raise an eyebrow with a smile, giggling as Calum ravishes your neck. He winks and places you on the bed, taking off his shirt. “That was the plan, babe” he mutters as he helps with yours.

Luke:

“Y/N looks so perfect standing there, in my American Apparel underwear-” Luke sings into the mic in the recording booth, causing you to blush. Michael rolls his eyes, and quickly writes on the little whiteboard they have to communicate (since you can’t hear outside the recording booth) “Stop flirting with Y/N, she’s already you’re girlfriend!” with bad spelling, then shows you, making you laugh. “Okay, restarting from the first bridge.” The engineer says, fiddling with stuff on the soundboard you don’t understand. Luke holds up a finger, and says, “Well she does look perfect, I can’t lie, Mikey.” You make a heart with your hands and wink. “You two are disgusting.” Ashton says to you. You shrug and preen, too ecstatic to care about being seen as annoying. Luke starts over on the second chorus, “Your lipstick stain is a work of art, I got Y/N tattooed in an arrow heart-” “UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH” Calum groans, throwing his head back while messing around on his phone while Michael and Ashton flip Luke off in different ways, while you laugh and blush at your idiot of a boyfriend. Ignore Mike and Ash, he makes a heart at you. You giggle, roll your eyes, and make on back.  

Ashton:

“Stop making stupid faces!” You, the photographer for the new 5sos album cover, whine. You’ve been their unofficial tour photographer since the TMH tour, posting the pictures on Facebook and Tumblr for them since you’ve known them for a while. And, once they announced they’re releasing an album, they refused to let anyone else but you take the album cover. “Sorry, Adam.” Luke, Calum, and Michael chorus, referring to you by your nickname since one of the gossip blogs called you “a 5sos-ified Adam Elmakias.” “Dammit, Ashton!” You snap, since he’s still looking ridiculous, “Stop it. We’d be done by now if you weren’t dicking around. Knock it off.” You sigh. You’d normally be fine with this, but you’re trying to be professional and it’s the least they could do to extend that courtesy. Ashton jumps off from the box and waltzes up to you. “Make me, Y/N.” Ashton challenges, looking like a little shit. You let your camera dangle from the strap around your neck and smother his lips with a kiss. He kisses you back almost instantaneously, and you make out for a bit before you pull away. “And if you’re good, I’ll get you ice cream later.” You say like you’re talking to a little kid. Ashton just blinks and nods, and behaves. With a blush, you get back to taking photos.