Friends with Benefits [Part 2]

Calum:

 “Shit” Calum says. “Get out of that bunk” Ashton yells. You both get out and sit at the table. Ashton sits in front of you both. “So you are dating without telling me?” Ashton asks. “We aren’t dating” you whisper. “Wait… What?” Ashton asks confused. “You were just going to fuck each other?” Ashton asks mad. “We are friends with benefits” Calum explanes. “Dude, that’s not okay” Ashton says and stand up. “You are both fucked up, who would do that?” Ashton yells. “We are doing that Ashton and I don’t care what you think, I fucking love Calum a lot more than he thinks so whatever you want, you can fuck off” you scream. Calum and Ashton both look shocked at you. “Wait, what? You love me more than I think, what does that mean?” Calum asks. “She’s in love with you asshole” Ashton says. “Is that true?” Calum asks. You slowly nod. “I’ll leave you alone” Ashton says. “I’m sorry Calum, I know this was meant to be without feeli…” you say but he cuts you off with a kiss. “I love you too” he says. “Now date or I will kick you off tour” Ashton yells. “Okay, I’m dating her Ashton” Calum yells back and kisses you again.

Michael:

 “Luke” you scream and run to them. You and Calum both run to Luke. Calum seperates Luke from Michael. “Mikey, are you okay?” you asks looking at his red troath. “Yeah… I am” he says. “What the hell do you think you are doing?” you asks to Luke. “You think I’m okay that you both just have random sex?” Luke asks. “I only do it because I love her, I don’t even do it for the sex” Michael says. “Why didn’t you asked her out? Why did you have to be fuckbuddies?” Luke asks. “Like it’s easy to admit your feelings” Michael yells. “y/n, we are going home before I kill that dick” Luke says. “Come on Luke, pleas talk with Michael about it, your bandmates, you have to work together so pleas don’t walk away from this fight” you say. “I said we are going home y/n” Luke says and grabs your arms roughly. “No stop” you scream and he let’s go. “I love you too Mikey” you say and run to Mikey and kiss him. “That’s unexpected” Calum says. “Will you be my girlfriend?” Michael asks. “Only if Luke approves” you say back and turn around to see Luke. His eyes seem to look soft again and he smiles. “Okay but if you…” Luke says. “If I hurt her you have every right to hurt me” Mikey says. “You are still a dick” Luke says and laughs. “Pizza?” Michael asks and the four of you whatch movies and eat pizza.

Luke:

 “He y/n you’re still here” Ashton says and smiles. Michael gives ashton a mad glare. “What’s going on?” Calum asks. “Luke was about to fuck y/n” Michael says. “Wait what? You’re not a virgin?” Ashton asks Luke. You let out a giggle. “No, I am not, jealous?” Luke asks and you start laughing. “Remember I’m still here and I’m mad, this isn’t funny” Michael says raising his voice. “Michael, I don’t care, I’m having random sex with Luke and I don’t care about your opinion” you say. “If you don’t care why don’t you leave then?” Michael says. “This is Luke’s house so leave yourself and never come back because no one likes you or cares about you” you scream in full anger You don’t even remember why you are so mad but you are. “You don’t mean that y/n” Ashton says. Even Luke looks shocked at what you just said. “I should probably leave” you whisper. “I’m sorry Michael and I’m sorry Luke” you say and leave the house. You walk to your car when you hear footsteps. “Go away” you snap. “No, I love you too much for that” you hear Michael says. You break down hearing what he just said and hug him. “I love you too Mikey and I’m sorry about Luke and I, I just don’t know why I did it but it just happend and I love you Mikey and I’m so sorry and I just…” you say. “Shh it’s okay, I love you too and I probably overreacted but I don’t think I like the idea of you and Luke randomly fucking each other” he says. “And what if I take her out on a date and then we will see what happens but no sex anymore?” Luke asks from out of nowhere. “I would love that” you smile. “Fine by me” Michael says. “This is really cute” Calum says. “Group hug” Ashton screams and you all hug each other. “I love you all” you say and smile.

Ashton:

“So you just have random sex and that’s it?” Calum asks. “Yeah” Ashton says. “Wow, when did this start?” Calum asks. “About a half year ago” you says. “You better be quiting it, I can’t work with you if I keep seeing an imagine of you two” Calum says. “Fine, it’s okay by me” Ashton says. You are a bit dissapointed because you really trusted each other and after the sex you just lied in bed and talked about things that bothered you and told each other secrets and that won’t happen again and … “Y/n, y/n” Ashton says. “Hmm what?” you asks. “Wanna go eat something?” Calum asks. They are both smiling. “Uhm, I’ll just um, um go home, I don’t feel so well” you say. They nod and you both go into seperates cars. One car with Calum and Ashton going to eat somewhere and you in your car driving home with tears falling from your eyes.