imagine for alisa_dill

alisa pov

it's currently 1:00 in the morning and im cuddled in blankets on the couch. i can't sleep with this giant thunderstorm thats going on outside. I've always hated thunderstorms. i hug my pillow tighter as i hear a loud thunder followed by lightning. i wish zach was here but he had rehearsals all day and is probably tired.

loud cracks of thunder cry out and i jump once again squeezing the life out of the pillow. between the loud thunder and the pouring rain i hear someone knocking on my door. who could possibly be knocking on my door at 1:00 in the morning, i thought to myself. i took me a few second, but eventually i got up to open the door.

i open the door to see my boyfriend, zach, standing there soaking wet "zach what are you doing here at 1 in the morning" i said pulling him in. "i know you don't like thunderstorms so i came" he said. i brought a long towel for him to dry with. "by the way alisa it scares that you would open the door so easily at 1 in the morning" he said in a serious tone. "i was up already" i shrugged. 

"still that could be very dangerous" he said. once he dried off he changed into some cloths that he had left here. 

i made some hot chocolate. we cover ourselves in blanket and cuddle on the couch while drinking hot chocolate. every time i hear thunder i jump, but zach just holds me  tighter. we ended up falling asleep on the couch. 

this morning i woke up in zach's arms. he was still asleep. i got out of his grasp and made my way towards the kitchen to make breakfast. half way through making pancake batter i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "morning beautiful" zach mumbled kissing my cheek. 

"did you sleep well" he asked. "yeah, cause i had you with you" i said smiling. we made pancakes together and spent the rest of the day having a lazy day.

A/N hope you like it. if not i can change it. p.s i had no idea how to finish this XD