imagine for woahabigail

Abby's POV

so today the boys were taking a break for rehearsals. i was so excite because this was the first break that me and zach were going to spend alone.

don't get me wrong. i love spending time with the boys. i just that i really wanted it to just be zach and I without them being there.

A week ago zach and I planned to go to a carnival that was set to open today.

"you ready?" zach asked me heading out the door

"yeah let's go" i said hurrying up.

"where are you guys going?" we heard daniel ask.

zach sighed and turn to answer him.

"out" zach said heading once more for the door.

"where is out?" jack said walking into the room.

"to the carnival" i replied trying to head out the door.

"ooh that seems fun" Corbyn said sitting on the couch.

"can we come?" jonah asked.

"no" me and zach said at the same time.

"but-".

"NO"me and zach shouted at the same time yet again.

"guys let them have some alone time" corbyn said turning on the T.V.

Zach and I left before any of them could protest. we drove to the carnival which was by the pier.

we arrived at he carnival. i wanted to go on the rides, but zach wanted to play the games first.
we agreed that we would play the games first and then go on the rides.

zach walked up to the stand where you throw a baseball and try to knock down the bottles that were standing on each other.

zach throws the ball and knocks them all down on the first try. the guy at the booth hands zach a teddy bear as a prize.

Zach went to hand it to me, but as soon as i went to take it he put it behind his back. "what do i get in return" he asked jokingly.

i pretend to think and said "you get a huge hug from your girlfriend"

"nah, how about a kiss" he suggested.

"deal" i said.

just as zach was leaning in i grabbed the bear.

"hey no fair" zach pouted. he looked like a two year old.

"fine" i laughed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he snaked his arms around my waist.

I give him a quick peck and let go.

"thank you for the bear" i say to him.

"anything for my beautiful girlfriend"zach says putting his arm around me as we walk to the next stand. we play in the rest of the booths.

-

it was nighttime and we had been to all the booths and rides, except The Ferris wheel.

"zach we have to go to the Ferris wheel" i said taking his hand and leading him towards it.

"i thought you'd never ask" he joked.

we sat next to each other and soon the ride began.

"the view is beautiful" i said once we got to the top. you could see the pier from here.

"not as beautiful as you" zach said looking me in the eyes.

"that was so cliche"i laughed

"aaand you ruined the moment" zach said

"im sorry" i said laughing.

zach slowly leaned in and i did as well. are lips connected.

we pulled away, foreheads still touching.

"your lips still taste like the cotton candy we ate earlier" zach said smiling. i couldn't help but laugh.

after that we headed back home. it was pretty late so i expected the boys to be asleep, but nope they were all sitting on the couch.

"so how did your 'date' go" Daniel said glaring at us.

"yeah the one we weren't invited to" jack added.

zach was going to say something but i stopped him.

"listen guys zach and I just wanted to have a day to ourselves. thats all. i promise next time we can all go together"i said hugging Daniel.

they smiled and agreed.

A/N sorry this is late. hope you like it. if not i can change it.