Fallen Warrior

(Qing's POV)

"NO! UNCLE!"

Dayu ran inside, sword swinging. He killed every soldiers that will stand on his way. He moves forward, to his uncle.

His uncle! Mr.Shu is his uncle. What?! What is happening?

I felt someone support me to stand up but I push that person away as I watch Dayu fought his way inside the room. With one twist of his wrist, he threw his sword to the first soldier who stabbed Mr.Shu, killing that soldier when the sword embedded on the soldier's head.

Then Dayu picked up more weapons. Any weapons, from dead soldiers around him, a knife or a spike, he was not particular. He went to the next person who stabbed his uncle and slash that soldiers neck.

"Back off!" My father shouted as every soldiers back away from Dayu who was like an enraged animal as he shouted and threw more weapons around. Killing anyone in uniform that his eyes saw.

"Protect my son!" My father shouted again as more soldiers entered the room and surround us.

But my eyes were focused on Dayu who stopped moving when he got near Mr.Shu who was on the floor with a sword still embedded on his right chest.

"Uncle!" Dayu's let go of the sword and knife on his hands to kneel and touch Mr.Shu. "Uncle! Don't die on me! I am here now! Uncle!"

Dayu started crying.

(Dayu's POV)

No! No! This is not happening. My uncle is not dying. He is not dying!

HE IS NOT DYING ON ME!

But his blood. My uncle's blood is spurting out of his body from the pwounds on his chest and gut.

"Uncle!" I lifted him to put him on my lap. "No! Don't close your eyes Uncle Shu! I am here now! Why did you do this?! WHY?!"

I scream and cry as I try to press my hands on his wounds to stop the bleeding.

"U-uncle!" I felt fear and panic starting consume me as the reality of it entered my mind. My uncle was stabbed and he is dying in my arms.

"Uncle, no..." I begged him. Uncle Shu made a gurgling sound as blood trickled from the corner of his mouth. "No...please..."

"D-dayu..." he said in a weak tone.

"Uncle! Hold on! I am here! Hold on! I will get help..." I am desperate now.

Uncle Shu put a bloodied hand on my arm hugging him.

"R-run..." he said. "R-run w-with..."

Uncle didn't get to finish what he was saying as his eyes turn glassy and his hand on my arm fell down on the ground.

My world stopped.

My Uncle...my Uncle Shu...

"NO!!!! Uncle no!!"

Not another one! I didn't lose another family member! Not another loved one!

I hugged him tighter. Crying and screaming.