Half Truths

(Qing's POV)

What Dayu lacked in experience he made up with willingness and enthusiasm.

And is there any better lover than someone who is willing and eager to learn?

Like last night, we lay under the cherry blossoms grove but without the lamp this time. Dayu let me lie him down on top of my cape spread on the ground.

He protested but in the end gave in when I took off his tunic, baring his torso to my eyes, hands and lips. His marked body looks so beautiful to me.

I lick his chest, lap at his nipples and caress his stomach as he squirmed and moaned beneath me. Him biting his lower lip to avoid making too much sound is pushing me off the edge I surged up to kiss his lips.

He willingly open his mouth to be plundered and put his arms around my neck to hold on to me.

He just gasped but didn't made any protest when I slipped my hand inside his pants to pleasure him again using my hand.

I continued showering him with kisses on his face and neck as my hand stroke up and down on his hardness.

"Captain," he sighed then push me gently upward. "Can I...can you..."

"Yes," I said.

He laugh softly, the sound music to my ear. "But I haven't finish what I was saying..."

"Yes to anything you will say except let you go and stop kissing you or touching you..."

"Oh no," Dayu shook his head. "Keep kissing and touching me. I just want to ask if you can shed off your robe too?"

I quickly nodded, slid out my hand from the inside of his pants, kneeled up and unlace my uniform robe. Dayu helped me by sitting up too and guiding one of my arm off the sleeve of the robe.

When my chest was exposed, I gently push him back to the ground and lay on top of him. He sighed contentedly when our naked chests touched. I agree with him, it feels good to be skin to skin with him.

He took my hand and slip it inside his pants himself, he close his eyes and arch his neck when I circled my palm on his stiff shaft again. "Proceed," he said and I silently laugh at him.

My Dayu is learning fast.

I rub our bodies together, kiss every exposed part of him. All along my hand inside his pants stroked in rthythm to his heartbeat. Faster and faster as Dayu's eyes flew open and round and he reach his climax.

I rolled off him and took the available space beside him. I slip my hand inside my own pants and held my own arousal. He turn sideways to curl his body to mine. I stretch my free arm to let him lay there, I gather him closer to me as I bring myself pleasure.

"Can I see it one day?" Dayu asked in a quiet tone as his eyes staring at where my hand is stroking.

I stared at him. He looks unsure but extremely curious at the same time so I shrug. "I'll show it to you now if you are sure..."

His eyes turn that adorable round again in the little light the moon afforded for us. He slowly nodded.

I shrug again and slid my cotton pants past my arousal to show him. His breath hitch then his breathing got faster. His eyes riveted on my manhood. He is looking at it intently as I stroke myself to completion. His cheeks flushed too.

He is good for my ego.

It went fast. With him watching and turning me on big time, even I don't expect myself to last. A few more strong strokes and twists of my wrist and I spend myself in front of him.

Then breathing heavily I cover myself again. "The show is over my heart,"

He looked up fast, "Your...heart?"

I nodded, "I don't know yet if I love you so I can't call you my love. But you sure make my heart beats fast so I think my heart is leaning to you. I want to call you "my heart" if you will let me,"

His eyes brighten and he nodded shyly, thrice. "What should I call you?" Dayu asked.

"Captain will do. I like hearing them from your lips. Qing is my real name. You can use that too..."

"Qing?" he tested my name but he shook his head. "I think it will take some time for me to get used to calling you by your given name. I think I will stick with Captain for now,"

I understand, "Is Dayu your given name?"

He nodded. "That's what I've been called since I was young,"

"I like your name," I said before I lifted him on top of me and I grab his nape down so we can kiss.

He kissed me back. With everything he learned in kissing, from me...

Like I said, Dayu is good for my ego.

(Dayu's POV)

I am kissing him back.

And I am lying to him.

Dayu is not my real name. But that was the name my Uncle Shu liked to call me since I was young.

A lie mixed with the truth. My uncle said that was the best type of lie. You are not entirely lying. You are just not telling the exact truth too.

And I am doing that kind of lying to the man who  flipped me to be on top again and showers my face and neck with kisses.

He is making me feel too much pleasure but I repay him with half truth and lies.

I caressed his naked back. Tilting my head to give him full access to my neck. Surrendering my body to him.

In this way, I hope I am making up for those half truths I am telling him.