Exterminate

(Dayu's POV)

I entered the dark cabin. I slowly close the door, wondering if the one following me all day would now run to his master to report that I entered Captain Wang's cabin.

I think someone is not happy about me being close to the Captain.

His father probably. But who cares about him, General Wang will not worry about his son for long. When I kill him I will whisper in his ear how I will take care of his son.

Captain Wang will be mine. All mine.

I accept it now. I won't be able to kill him. That would mean killing my heart too. I refuse to live without Captain Wang beside me.

I have to change the plan then. I have to kill those soldiers and the generals without Captain Wang knowing anything.

He had to remain ignorant about who I really am. Once I had my revenge, I will throw away "The Shadow" persona and live as Dayu, the Captain's sweet lover.

I look at the raised bed. The Captain is already there, sleeping. The cleaning of the feast took a long time, I also had to go and wash myself cause I feel dirty working all day.

I shed my clothes as I walk to the bed. I climbed to his side naked. He sighed and hug me.

"Tired?" He asked as he pulled the blanket to wrap around us. He gathered me against him.

"Hmmmm..." I hummed as I lay my head on his shoulder. "How about your talk with your father?"

"It was nothing important. He just gave me some easy orders. No need for you to mind it," the Captain said as he nuzzled my temple.

I nodded. And close my eyes to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with him trailing hot kisses along my body. I moaned and sighed and let him have his way.

I put my arms and legs around him as he thrusts inside my body. His lips hovering on my face, neck and ears. Chanting...

"My Dayu, my heart...mine," he punctuated each word with a hard thrust.

Yes. I am his and he is mine. I sealed my lips to his as we climaxed together. Then he cuddled me by his side.

"Where will you work today?" He asked as he passed his hand on my nakedness.

"I will probably go back to the uniform unit. The frantic activities in the kitchen is done now that the feast is over. All will go back to their original places," I said.

"Hmmm..." he kissed my hair before he rise up to go to the wash stand. He wet a cloth and came back to the bed.

I laid on my back as he started cleaning me using the cold wet cloth. He always take care of me first.

"I want you to be careful," he said. I frown, "I am always careful when I work. I hadn't teared one uniform since I started washing them..."

He sighed and stared at me. And I understood. What his father said to him last night are not simple orders.

General Wang knew his son's affair with a helper.

I secretly smiled, he must be livid in anger. His precious son, having an affair with a servant. That must have prick his pride.

So I can torment General Wang without using any weapon at all. It shouldn't feel good but it did.

I sat up on the bed and smiled at Captain Wang.

"I will be very careful from now on. And I will not worry. You will protect me, right?" I let my trust on him shines in my eyes.

He nodded and gather me inside his arms. "I will protect you. No matter what..."

I hugged him back. I don't need him to protect me. I can do that just fine. What I need from him is to continue to love me after all of this is over.

(General Zong's POV)

I look at the captain in front of me. I am also not sure how this one will react to the orders that will be given to him.

"You want me to take Helper Dayu when we patrol tonight?" Jiang looked perplexed. "But he is a helper in the uniform unit, not in this camp anymore. There are hundreds of other helpers I can ask to help us with patrolling tonight,"

I look at General Wang who gave the Captain a stern look, "Why can't you just follow the order Captain Jiang?"

"Because it doesn't make any sense Sirs," Jiang replied straightly. "Mr.Shu already gave the orders to the helpers that would accompany us tonight. Why should I look for another helper when all is set and ready? I don't want to clash with Mr.Shu on this. You always told us to avoid any argument with the man commanding the helpers on this camp. Something about him cooking our food," Jiang shrugged.

Wiseass. Sarcastic but wise. I am starting to think that the captains in this base drink from a different well with how arrogant they sounded and how easily they say no to their superiors. Must be something about the water on that well...

Jiang bowed respectfully though and say his farewell, after making it clear that he won't follow my request for him to ask for Captain Wang's lover to join the patrol duty.

"What should we do now?" My second in command asked worrily.

I shrugged, "There's still Jiang's second in command. Call him,"

Within minutes I have Captain Jiang's second in command. I gave him his orders and unlike his Captain, this one is accomodating with us. He gladly accept his marching orders with a promise that if he did it right, he will be rewarded greatly.

Problem solved.

By morning tomorrow, that servant will be dead and he will seize to be  problem to us.

Captain Wang will accept that marriage deal with the princess and all will be right again.

They will just exterminate of a helpless, little mouse. What could go wrong?