Concern

(Qing's POV)

I didn't get enough sleep last night. Just almost two hours. But who needs sleeps when I can think of Dayu in my every waking hour.

Sleeping and being awake is the same for me. Dayu will still be in my mind, whether dreaming or thinking about him.

I am smiling as I watch my soldiers blunder their way on the hand to hand combat. Like they didn't even remember the lessons we had for two days.

I smile when one of them almost split his head open trying to avoid an attack from his opponent by rolling on the big stones beside him. I smile when another one almost lose his teeth by deliberately colliding his face to the fist coming at him.

Bunch of idiots. I laugh at them.

Mei looks at me like I am going out of my mind.

"Stop! Tell them to stop Captain! Before they kill themselves accidentally," he whispered frantically to my left ear.

"STOP!" I shouted and every fighting soldiers inside the circled fence stopped immediately. I smiled at them. "Good! Keep those up and you will all be experts in hand to hand combat. Eveyone dismised..."

My soldiers confusely scratch their heads, "Already? But we started only an hour ago?" Grumbled one.

"Did we really did good?"Another anxiously one asked.

"I think someone should tell the Captain he is acting a little strange," said the one who almost split his head open.

"Yes!," Mei agreed and dismissed our troop so we can be alone. "You are acting strange, what is going on with you?" he asked me.

I smiled widely at my second in command, "Isn't today a lovely day Mei?" I asked him back.

His face scrunched, "It's a cloudy gloomy morning and it will probably rain this afternoon, how can you say it's a lovely day?"

"Exactly," I sigh, "Today, absolutely everything is lovely." I stretched my arms sideways and laugh.

Mei look nauseated but who cares about him. I saw Jiang approaching and I hailed him.

"Ah Qing ah, what a lovely morning, right?" Jiang shook my hand.

"Exactly! See Mei," I gave my second in command a superior look. "Jiang understood, it IS a lovely morning."

Mei rolled his eyes, "And I think you are both losing your marbles..." then he stopped and look back and forth at me and Jiang.

(Mei's POV)

They are both happy this morning. And the only reason Jiang is this happy in the morning is if he had me under him the night before.

I stared at Captain Wang who is smiling widely and freely laughing while talking about about a "toy sword" that Captain Jiang broke.

They laugh and shook their hands like they sealed a deal. Captain Wang pat my shoulder then left while Jiang wriggle his eyebrows and walks away whistling happily.

I think hard. They look happy and they look like they knew they will be happy again tomorrow.

That means, Jiang will ambush me again and lock us to his cabin to be pleasured all night.

Which mean, I turn to give Captain Wang's back a surprised look.

Where is he last night? While Jiang was busy with me, how sure am I that the Captain was on his cabin resting?