Future Plans

(Dayu's POV)

Seven days before the arrivals of the generals...

The countdown begins and I should probably be practicing my techniques until my muscles scream and I can do all the moves even when I am sleeping.

I should probably concentrate on sharpening my blade. Dipping my needles in poison and counting the lengths of my rope.

I should be getting ready.

But not only do I not do those. I am also forgetting to count the days.

Instead...

I let Captain Wang took me to a lonely lake in the heart of the forest to get naked, completely naked.

There he taught me another way to pleasure your lover, using your mouth this time. I did scream though, in ecstacy.

At first, I was scared because it was strange...and the teeth, but he convinced me to try and I did and now I am thrashing and screaming under him.

In that lonely lake, I could scream as much as I want. Moan as much as I can. Make noise as the Captain drove me out of my mind. No one can hear us except for a few animals.

Catching my breath, I pulled him up so he can lay on top of me. We are chest to chest, groin to groin and lips to lips as we touch each nakedness as much as we can.

"Now we can take a dip in the cold water," Captain Wang said afer leaning up from kissing me.

I laughed. I complained of cold water when he ask if I want to swin. He didn't mind, saying he will warm me up first before we go in.

If this is his idea of warming me up, I am loving it.

We did took that dip in the lake. He made sure that no unpleasant creature are on it before he held his hand out to guide me in. I float, luxuriating in the cold water as my body temperature even out.

He is standing beside me. He is so tall he can touch bottom. Every once in a while he will lean down to kiss me and whisper silly things in my ear like how he like looking into my eyes when they are filled with passion and how he loved the mole under my left eye.

He is silly...

After taking the swim, we lay on top of a blanket he readied just for this trip. The night air is a bit chilly but I am not bothered with it as I am inside his arms with another blanket surrounding us.

"Do you still desire to be a soldier?" Captain Wang asked me as he played with the strand of my still wet hair.

I look up at him. His face illuminated with the single lamp we took with us.

"I don't know," wanting to be a soldier was a lie we created so I can enter the military base.

But the truth, the last thing I wanted to be is a soldier. Or to be in any military position.

Military and soldiers destroyed my village, killed my father and made my mother live in a nightmare.

It will be the height of hypocrisy if I become the very thing that I despised.

But Captain Wang is a different man from all the men in uniform. He is wise, strong, gentle and kind. He has solid belief and his principles and heart are in the right place.

All soldiers should be like him. But the sad truth is that's an impossiblity.

I think Captain Wang is one of a kind. I am wrong and the others are right. He is someone special.