Cherry Bloosoms are Romantic

(Dayu's POV)

He is touching me. There!

His hand. Oh his hand. They are gliding in my flesh, up and down, up and down. Twisting. Gripping. Stroking. Softly then hard then slowly again.

I. Am. Dying.

I know cause my heart is beating so fast like when I was still training to be fast, faster than anyone. My eyes are open, looking up at him as he stared back at me, our hands in my mouth to stop the constant moaning and groaning and sometimes scream that escape from it.

My body feel so hot. Forget warm. My blood is rushing through my body like hot lava as his hand's movement on my stiff flesh stroked faster. I squirm on top of him. My behind pressed on his own hardness.

He took our hands off my mouth so he can kiss me. Deep kisses, wet kisses that are trying to steal my soul and sanity.

"Ah..." I gasp

"Hmmm..." would be his reply as he continued to drive me wild in his arms.

I gasped, moaned and scream against his mouth when I felt a heavy built up of electricity on my flesh he is holding.

Something is happening to me. I can't stop that rush of heat but I am scared. What is happening to me?!

I trashed against his hold. He leaned up, our lips separating and I gulp air like I am drowning.

"C-captain..." my eyes and voice are pleading to him. He had to help me...I am dying.

"It's okay," he said in a breathy tone as he continued to manipulate my hardness. "Just a bit more..."

I tried pushing him away. I am scared after all but his hold is like steel and there are no real strength on my push. Then to my mortal mortification, my hips started moving in rhyme with his hand inside my pants.

"Captain!" I shouted his name as blinding lights appear before my eyes and I felt wetness erupting down there.

He kissed me again. His tongue going inside, savoring my gasps of air.

"Hmmm," he hummed as his hand gradually slowed it's movement until it stopped entirely and just held my spent manhood.

I push his face away and bury mine on his neck in shame. What happened? My hear still beats fast. And I felt tears prick my eyes.

"Dayu," he gently lean me away from his body and lift my chin. He had arranged my pants and everything look normal again.

Except I am confused and ashamed.

"Look at me," the Captain said as our eyes meet and he smiled at me. "What are you thinking?"

I look down again. I am thinking of never showing my face to him again. "Nothing..." I answered in a small voice.

"That would be impossible as you just had your first taste of pleasure..."

"Is that it?" I look up and stared at him. "My pleasure?"

"Yes," he said with patience in his eyes and voice. I flushed, my cheek heating, "Is it bad? What we just did?" I asked him in a scared tone.

"No," he hugged me. I lean my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeats. "Like being hard, having pleasure is not bad. It is also normal. You don't need to be scared or shy, no one will punish you for what we just did. Well, as long as no one will know,"

No one should know! Especially Uncle Shu and Mei. Thay should never get wind of what happened to me and the Captain tonight!

I pressed myself harder to him when I felt something below me. I flushed again, "Y-you are still...hard Captain, should I..."

I look up at him, can't find the courage to ask if I should do to him what he did for me.

And it looks like he read my mind cause his eyes turn surprise and he shook his head, "No! Not yet," he hugged me again. "Let's do it one thing at a time. When you are ready I will know,"

"How?" I asked.

"You will tell me. Your body will tell me," he said confidently and I believed him. "For now let me hold you until we both calmed down,"

I let him held me under the showers of cherry blossom petals.

The Captain laugh softly, "You still don't think that the cherry blossoms are romantic?"

I am still puzzled, "What is romantic?"

"A kiss. A hug. You expriencing your first pleasure is romantic. Tonight is romantic," Captain Wang smiled at me.

I nodded. I may not understand it entirly but I know he is saying that us being together is romantic.

The candle in the lamp died down. We are shrouded in the dark again. But I don't mind because the Captain lift my face to kiss me again.

Sweet kisses. One, two, five, ten...I lost count by the time he slowly guide me to my feet. He reminded me that I still have wet clothes to hang and he had to leave before the patrolling guards rotate again.

But he made time to help me hang the clothes. He is methodical snd efficient that we finished fast. Then he held me again and shower me with kisses again.

"Ah, I don't want to let you go," Captain Wang said as he hugged me.

I don't want him to let me go too. "Will you come again tomorrow?" I asked, the darkness hid my flushing cheeks.

"Yes," he answered quickly. "Same time, by the cherry blossoms again upstream. Will you wait for me?"

I look up and nodded. He kissed the top of my nose and then my forehead. "Rest, I will see you tomorrow..." he whispered to my ear.

I nodded and he slowly let me go. I stood and watch as his dark shadow run stealthy back to the main camp. I hope he won't get caught but I knew my prayers are futile. He won't get caught, the Captain has his abilities I will admit that.

"Tomorrow," I whispered in the darkness. "I can hardly wait..."