Ally in the Workshop

(Dayu's POV)

I stood up from my sit on the edge of the bed when a knock came at the door of the cabin.

I walk to the door. Unlock and open it and step aside to let Captain Wang enter.

I closed the door, locked it again and I gasped when I felt his strong arms hugging me from behind. I am not surprised by the hug but by the tightness of it

I knew that he knew about the attack on the forest. Captain Jiang told Mei that he told Captain Wang about the attack, withholding certain things like the helper killing those soldiers, of course. Then Mei informed me.

"I am fine," I smiled in the dark as his hug tighten some more. "Captain Jiang and Soldier Mei saved me from those soldiers. I wonder who will save me from your hug?" I teased him.

He let me go to turn me around. I voluntarily tilt my head up to look at his face. My smile vanished.

Captain Wang looked, devastated. Disappointed. Disillusioned.

I tiptoed to hug him. He snaked his arms around me again.

"I'm sorry. I will apologize for my father," he said in a choked tone.

I shook my head, "No, don't apologize for him. It's not your fault,"

His shoulder started shaking. I hugged him tighter. My heart feels like it's being squeezed to hear the man I love choking on his own tears.

His pain. I can feel it. Like his pain is my own.

I don't like him to be in pain.

"I'm sorry I was not there to protect you," he said brokenly. "I promised to protect you..."

"Shhh..." I passed my palm on his back, up and down to calm him. "I was saved. Your friends protected me. In a way, you protected me."

I lean out of his embrace to smile up at him. The single candle in the room illuminated his handsome face.

"If you didn't befriended them then they won't be able to save me. See, your friendliness saved me!" I wriggle my eyebrows at him.

He was shocked at first them he laughed out loud. I am satisfied to hear those happy sounds.

I tiptoed again to kiss him full in his smiling lips. I moaned when he return my kiss with more heat. I open my mouth willingly under him and surrender my weight to his arms.

We separated to breath. He gently caress my face, lovingly tracing his fingers my nose, lips and ears. "I love you Dayu. This won't happen again, I swear..."

I nodded. I believe him because I won't let it happen again too. I made up my mind that I will attack first before they attack me again.

A move like what they did tonight deserves an answer I think. Something as good as that ambush in the forest.

I let him go gently to walk to the table to blew out the candle. When the darkness enveloped us, I started taking off my clothes.

Naked, I walk towards him and made him sit on the raised bed so I can straddle his thighs. He hugged me, caressing my back and side with gentle hands.

I placed a soft kiss on his lips, "Let me make you forget tonight," I whisper against his lips before I stood between his legs and kneel down.

I unlace his pants, he willingly raise his hips so I can slid it down to his legs. I took hold of his length, stroke it to make it hard and proceeded to worship him using my mouth.