The Billionaire I fell for.

Chapter 7

Meet and greet.

Ding, ding, ding, the alarm clock sounded loud and clear on the bedside table.

Scarlett groaned "can you shut the bloody clock up Cookie?"

"Jeez my head" pulling over the blanket over her head "I need sleep you know Cook."

Cookie tried stopping the old clock by tapping the top, without success before picking up the old metal clock and throwing at the wall, Shattering in pieces the clock was no more and silence entered their dorm.

Scarlett snuggled down into the warmth of her covers muttering "this is the life."

"Scar we need to get ready and you know how long you take getting ready" Cookie reminded her sleepy friend.

Throwing the bedding of her body, "Alright party pooper" Scarlett groaned into her pillow while Cookie stood staring at a sort for sore eyes Scarlett.

Rubbing her face Scarlett, took time waking up sometimes parties should be avoided when a polo match for charity was on the next day Cookie thought almost condescending in her way thinking.

"Ho hum my life is a circus of rich bitches and rich male sluts crowding around me now all due to Scarlett Cookie thought.

Getting ready took them both ages, Cookie left her golden hair down, cascading down her back, the Red dress hugged ever curve of her delicious body.

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall am I sexy.....ah forget it!"

Smoothing down her dress Cookies face was made up expertly her eyes glowed, her lips full and plump painted red.

Waiting around for Scarlett was tiresome time as I watch her trying to find her shoes.

"Okay ready bitches" Scarlett yelled stepping out of the small bathroom her dress said I'm rich please f**k me I'm available!

"Scar you look gorgeous" inspecting her wild roomy and now joined at the hip friend.

"Thank you you're so kind my good friend Cookie" in her lady like accent.

I let out a laugh Scar was very funny at times.

Lets go Cook Scarlett dragged me out the door for the waiting car for us outside near the college.

A limo driver waited out front for both sliding onto the leather seats the driver drove for what seemed miles and miles or so I thought.

My hands became clamy just thinking about one certain male.

The girls chatted excited inside drinking some French Champagne while Scarlett picked my brain if I had ever tried oral sex?

Cookies eyes widened "No, I never have Scar" I told her truthfully.

"You really are a virgin in every sense hah Cook" replied confident Scarlett in her zone?

Cookie had never had a best friend before, well she did before she turned 12 after my fathers accident my friends left me in the lurch when I changed schools in a more poorer suburb and now I have these wild party girls as friends.

Growing up was hard at her school, girls would mock her old ratty uniforms and home hair cuts from her mother. Her mother tried the best she could while her father drunk all the compensation money down the pup.

They couldn't afford luxury items, she was teased all through high school of being a ugly unwanted nerd. The girls would push me into walls or throw balls at my head in PE.