The Billionaire I Fell For

Chapter 13

***Mature content this chappy***
I tried to keep the coarse words out of this scene so I hope you enjoy a little love between Cookie and Sasha!

****

After whispering sweet nothings in my ear about the big bad wolf, my body nearly collapsed in a lust filled mess. Only his arm was curled about my waist, boring his gaze into my heated green ones. I felt his desire through his wine soaked trouser middle poking out hard through the material and being a first timer jumped to the ceiling pushing him away from my shuddering womanly body wanting him to take me now.

With space between us, I could breath for a moment when I saw Sasha take his jacket off throwing it on a chair such a sexy movement, still keeping his lust filled gaze on where I was standing my arms wrapped around my torso melting.

A few minutes later, he tugged at his dinner tie throwing that too on the ground still gazing over where I stood a quivering wreak of womanly need.

His fingers undid a couple of buttons on his white Armani shirt, by then I had turned my back on him. Not a good idea really in reality.

My eyes travelled downwards watching the cars down below on the street driving and the city lights from buildings glowing bright in the darkness. Next thing I feel is his body warmth capture mine from behined when his arms wrapped around my middle pulling me back against him.

For the love of women in the world Sasha sure knew how to make a girl tremble.

Reminding myself to still breath, his hot breath breathing down my neck when I felt his tongue lick my skin around the curve of my neck.

I stood a little shock, feeling his tongue against my melting lust filled body. "Sasha" I let out a tiny moan of protest.

"Cookie" his lust filled tone repeated back amused when my head tilted back on his firm chest. His hand dipped low hitching my dress up and into my panties playing inside my womanhood. I was a turned on girl right now, leaning closer catching a wift of our fragrances mingling together.

Not turning me around Sasha continued to play with my heart, when his hands crept up to capture my already taunt desired filled breasts in his hands through my gold dress.

In no time his hands had pushed the plunging v of the gold dress aside to play and taunt me a punishment for spilling red wine on him at the charity event I suppose in reflection?

Lifting my arm, I pulled his head down to taste his lips on mine, which was hard to achieve since my back was turned from him still. Small moans emitted from my soul, feeling his experienced fingers trailed his fingers over my pink hardened peaks. Our mouths hungrily made out when I felt the tip of his tongue touch mine. I had never had a french kiss ever, this was my first real taste of becoming a grown up.

Letting his tongue further inside my mouth would I be able to keep standing behind Sasha feeling his hard maleness pushing my walls down?

"Sasha" I panted ready to be turned around facing him. Spinning me around we were know face to face, my gold dress still baring my pert breasts in his face.

Grabbing my body, I collapsed against him and the games began.

Taking my face in his hands, our mouths clung to each other, not ready to break apart so he could settle on another pleasure point on my untutored body.

Pulling his hair in need, I felt his tongue and mouth slide down my jaw and neck nibbling, as his mouth explored lower until they captured a small peak into his hot wet mouth.