The Billionaire I fell for.

Chapter 4

The next morning Cookie groaned sickly "oh my aching head" she thought darkly.

Her brain still foggy from the night before flopping over on to her back, Cookie took a long look over at Scarlett sound asleep snoring softly, "sorry Scar" Cookie smirks oh for the love of a camera she wished flopping back down on the bed.

My mind said classes pulling my exhausted body from partying last night up whereas my body groaned in protested sending my body back to a sleeping position.

How can I get up struggling with my good girl/bad girl persona, I have classes this morning raking a hand threw my hair sleepy, "bloody scar with her bright ideas" my lips part in protest moaning.

Pulling the covers back over Cookie fell right back to sleep, to hell with classes this morning.

Opening one eye a few hours later causing a gasp from her mouth "shit, shit, shit" kicking those covers off her, Cookie shakes Scarlett's shoulder "wake up scar we have missed half a day" urgent.

"Go away" Scarlett groaned out turning over hugging her pillow.

"No way" cookie answers ripping the pillow from her room mates arms totally in control.

"Cookie you're a mean bitch" Scarlett talks back miffed at my good girl attitude.

"Okay, I'll take that but we have classes" shouts cookie more louder this time at her groggy friend still laying in her bed unable to climb out if she wanted too.

"Okay, I'm not deaf you know" Scarlett pointed out pouting her smudged red lipstick from the night before.

Sitting on the edge of her bed Scarlett looks around dazed, "Can't I go back to sleep cook" reaching over for her pillow?

"For goodness sakes go back" throwing over the pillow at my party tired friend.

"I love you" I heard from Scarlett as I started to clean myself up from last night, my lips curved in a smile who could remain angry with party girl Scarlett De Witt?

Cookie rushes in the shower scrubbing of the scent of booze, cigarettes and sex from the club and maybe even the hot guy I danced with too. "Sashsa" Cookie breathed deep in the shower feeling her body go warm in places she never thought could?

That sexy man saw her items on display at the club shocked her as her pink peaks tightened in the shower and heat pooling down below even more blast the Scarletts friend I met last night he might be trouble I question my sanity?

"Shut up head, I need to study not think about men all day" huffy with her desire of an out of reach man.

Forgetting last night I took control of myself stepping out of the shower feeling the sudden chill.

Cookie dried her body quickly glancing over at Scarlett still snoring slightly. My head shook didn't she care about achieving her life long dream?, or did Scarlett just enter college to party? Who really knew the real girl underneath the glamorous party princess, dropping the towel on my bed and I now stood butt naked!

Waking up in her bra and undies, if you'd call them that was a surprise, never had Cookie woken to nearly being naked in bed in her life and now being at college made her feel one hell of a sexy woman!

Cookie pulled on a lacy thong in black with black skinny jeans and a soft off white silky blouse bought from H and M.

Not having the time to put on a bra, cookies assets were on show again feeling woman power begin to take over.

Closing the dorm room door, Cookie took a deep breath in knowing how these college boys will react to the change in her, as she moved on to class, her pink peaks showing thought the slight material of her almost sheer blouse.