The Billionaire I fell for.

This chappy is dedicated to @McKyaByrd who voted for this story. Thank you you are the first one who did so who wants a chappy dedicated to them?

****

This is the story of an ordinary girl called cookie Skye.

She wasn't wealthy or pretty.

She was plain as night is to day!

Until her friend scarlet used her magic wand turning little cookie into a hot cookie!

Scarlett's family were wealthy and by inviting Cookie to a polo game cookie meets her forever after.

Her polo prince but an arrogant, rich, and sexy one!

Also her polo prince held back a dark secret. What is that secret?

Let the romance begin!

Chapter 1

Let me introduce myself to you all.

Okay, so I'm cookie Skye, plain frumpy and quite shy.

I'm kinda a tomboy too. Dressing up is not for me, I like faded jeans and baggy tops.

Not the best way to attract a sexy handsome guy right?

I had one goal in life after finishing school, take the bull by the horns and run. When I was little the college I had wanted to attend after leaving horrid school behind was the University of Sydney founded in 1850. No other college suited me, only this one so I worked damn hard all through school to achieve the perfect Atar for Law school. At first I was in disbelief they would accept me at all I was a nobody in life, the daughter of a broken down alcoholic father and a similar mother. But I was accepted!

Since I started college, I met the fabulous Scarlett De Witt!

Her family live on 100's of acres of land, they are wealthy as. Having homes all over the world a penthouse in NY city, an island in the Caribbean, a tall stately manor in England, and a palatial home in Sydney need I say more.

Scarlett has invited me to her polo charity event to raise funds for sick children and I have seen my family going through times of great sickness so I was forced to go because Scarlett would take no for an answer.

I don't want to go but Scarlett has given me no choice in the matter telling me Sasha will be playing!

Yes my friends, Scarlett has given me that much ordered make over a girl would kill for.

I should be thrilled. A make over and all. New clothes that I must say could not afford!

So Scarlett took me shopping for new clothes, Dresses of course, Hot sexy little numbers showing more boobs and butt than is legal.

Not wanting to hurt Scarlett, I bore the brunt of her well meaning attitude!

My hair was a plain mousy brown. Visiting the hairdressers, Scarlett talked them into dyeing my hair a golden blond with highlights and lowlights so when the sun caught my hair, My hair would glow.

Much to my amazement the hair style and colour really suited me. Much to Scarlett's enjoyment.

I'm super excited with my make over They also taught me how to use foundation for my face, What eyeshadow colours work with my green eyes, and how to apply blush not looking like a clown.

I've been turned into Cinderella at the ball, Hopefully I won't turn back into a pumpkin when the man I may meet sees what I really am?

So I must go I have Scarlett's charity polo event to watch. Wish me luck.

Deep down I'm still plain with the make over, will my future male sex god really want me?

I'm ready lets get those horses saddled and play polo till our heart is content or thumping with passion for unrequited love?

Lets begin my polo contemporaries.

#########

Okay hope you like this chapter.

I did a little re editing

This gives me something to work with

Cookie doubts herself with a little help from her new friend Cookie gets the much needed make over

Will get to know Cookie in every chapter

Hope you enjoy

Please comment vote and fan

This is just a short preview until my other stories are finished

So give me some reads etc and I might write the next chapter before I finish my other two!

This is going to be quite a different werewolf story to the other one. You'll just have to read why are they different.

Love you all

Happy new year 2014!

Has to be better than last!