The Billionaire I Fell For

Chapter 19

I sat with closed eyes praying the result was a negative one, but in reality I was foolin myself now in the depths of despair.

The kind mid 40's nurse turn around facing me with the results in her hand. "Cookie" came her quiet tone "you are pregnant, I'm not sure how far along but you need to see you're GP for a blood test."

I was a stupid girl for the night we shared together as if I'd have a chance with a titled wealthy man like Sasha. Why didn't he wear a condom, I thought hunched over badly wanting to scream out loud but I didn't I said nothing holding on by a thread. How I hated Sasha right now should I have taken the job from him when I saw him a few weeks ago as Mr Hunter?

I rested my shaky hands in my lap overcome by emotions I didn't want or need and I started to cry deep sobs of feeling such a stupid nitwit I suppose. How was I going to support myself at uni, work with a baby tagging along?

Part of me said don't tell Sasha about the baby, his child I carried inside me from two make out sessions that nighy. I can still remember the way he touched me the first time and the second time a few hours later he took my virginity. He played me like a violin for hours on end making me believe he wanted to have a relationship with me.

Sasha I knew only wanted to get in my pants and here we are 7 weeks down the track.

Out of my mouth came the words "what am I going to do?"

One part really wanted me to get in touch with Sasha the girl who wanted a life with him but the more worldly Cookie took hold and said no he won't want to know about a child anyway.

My eyes were dead in their sockets peering up at the friendly woman.

"Cookie" the nurse replied "only you can decide what you are going to do, no one else can, this is your body."

Yeah I understand this is my body to choose life for the babe I carried or terminate, not that I wanted to rid my body of this baby I just needed time to get used to being pregnant plus I really needed a friend.

Thank god for Astrid!

"Do you know who the father is" she inquired kind?

"Yes" I whispered remembering how this child was conceived.

Was I ready to let him back into my life after just one small word? I wasn't sure only time will tell.

"Are you still in contact with him Cookie?"

"No" I answered quickly "but I know people who are."

These people Scarlett, Portia, Sophia, Eve and Louis knew Sasha for a long time because they ran in the same circles as one another.
What will they do hearing a poor girl from the wrong background was pregnant with his baby?

This scared me the most!

"Mmmm" was all the nurse said.

"Do you feel you can make your way to class now?"

"Yes thank you" I said rising from the chair still slightly unsteady.

"If you need help Cookie just come and talk to me."

"Will do" as I walked out of the office into the empty hallway alone and afraid.

One point I made to myself is not to tell Louis or any of that part of my old life. If Scarlett never wanted anything to do with me I was fine from now on I had made a couple of new friends from work and I was finally happy again.

Scarlett ignoring me was hard she was the firsr real friend I had who saw the poor girl I was and she helped me find the Cookie I needed to be.

I decided to not go back to class but walk to the park near the Uni I went to just to watch the day go round and the sun in the sky made me laugh.

Once I sat down on a seat sipping a juice I bit into a tomato and cheese sandwich which tasted so good rolling down into my stomach. I hadn't eaten properly for weeks so this was a good feed for a vomiting soon to be mother.

Hearing a sound from the mobile phone in my pocket I took it out and saw I had a text nessage from Scarlett. I read the text but deleted it I was not going to run around after people who hurt me more than once.

Scarlett was a past I never wanted to remember or of Sasha too.

***