The Billionaire i fell for

Chapter 33

The man with no name hung up the phone with a click.  He sat back in his elegant leather push back chair,  his sliver wavy hair pulled back into a ponytail.  He sat back thinking with a half smirk upon his face,  at last he had found Cookie,  he had searched and searched for years to find her without success,  her mother had hidden her from him and now he was going after what was his.  Three bracelets he wore around each wrist and a golden pendulum necklace with a bright stone in the middle.   He was a powerful man,  with a touch of a button he called in his entourage and told them the good news.

Sydney City CBD.

Cookie arrived at her hotel tired and sweaty being pregnant was not pretty for some,  she had suffered so much these 9 months of having friends for the first time in her life, to having no one again.  Cookie walked up to reception,  and asked for her room and key.  The man behind the desk looked at the computer, typing in some details and told Cookie her room,  giving her the key card.  "Have a pleasant stay " he responded with a small smile. Cookie nodded her head back at him before walking over to the lift,  pulling her suitcase behind her. 
The lift doors opened with a ping and she entered before pressing the button up to her room, the doors closed. 

Saint Marks Hospital.

Sasha had made a mad dash to his wife now in a coma at the hospital.  He was dishevelled,  his tie loose,  his pristine shirt pulled out of his pants.  He ran up to the emergency admissions asking for where his wife was, "What room is my wife in? " 
Since Saint Marks was an exclusive hospital for the super powers,  it had a lot of special hospital treats normal hospitals did not have. 
Sasha rushed to be with his wife, he might not love her like he did Cookie,  but she had the breeding his family required.  Coming to a stop,  Sasha stared at his wife Rebecca lying on white silk sheets with all these machines keeping her breathing and alive.  " Oh Rebecca " Sasha whispered under his breath moving forward "I wish I could have loved you as a husband should have, you deserved so much better than a man in love with another " 
He pulled a chair over and sat down holding her hand wanting to know if she'll survive or die?  One part of him wanted Rebecca to die,  the other wanted another chance with his beautiful but cold wife. 

Sydney CBD

Cookie waited for the elevator doors opened before she proceeded to walk into the hallway. Finding her door,  Cookie used her card to open and walked inside.   She kicked off her shoes and her eyes roamed around her room for the next few days.   I might as well have a look what's on TV, cookie muttered to herself,  putting her feet up,  Cookie relaxed for a few hours.  She didn't want to see her mum at all,  what news did she have for Cookie?  The baby kicked  inside her,  She looked down and put her hand rubbing her belly softly,  "Yes my baby your grandmother has some news I need to find out unfortunately " 
What is my mum up to thought Cookie?  All my life I was made to work hard for everything,  my drunken family,  where I had no friends because people were too scared being associated with me.  Her eyes closed thinking of Sasha her babies father.  I wonder what he's up to?  He didn't care for her or their baby,  what man marries another woman just because his family want her gene pool?  
A stronger kick for her baby made her smile "Yes,  your father, the man I loved,  married someone else.  I should be bitter but I'm not because he gave me you" she smiled looking down at her stomach.

In a Derelict home Cookies mum sat on a chair drinking her favourite beer,  it was the 6th drink she had had that day,  she was slightly drunk at the moment but didn't care.  Cookie must get away from the man with no name,    her daughter must never find out about her parentage at all.  her hand clenched around the glass with the glass cracking making her skin bleed. 

The front desk at the hotel informed the man with no name,  Cookie had entered the building and was staying for a few day's.
"Excellent" he replied with a happy at long last tone.
"Why do we need her" asked a teenage girl with a sulky face? 
His dark eyes stared at the teenager before replying "she's Important" 

Sorry I haven't updated in ages. This is a rough draft at the moment.  I hole this makes you happy? 

Hey guys I'm going to finish this story  . Have written the next chapter, not published yet, need some editing.  So this isolation is giving me ideas.