The Billionaire I Fell For

Chapter 21

Bright as a daisy!

The next day I was undecided if I should have run away from Sasha like I did last night rubbing the sleep out of my eyes feeling yucky.

Mornings were never a good luck charm the day only told you of the stairs you had to climb to be someone one day. I was having second thoughts now of becoming a great lawyer all due to being nearly 8 weeks pregnant. I could blame Sasha and his penis for doing this to me but again it takes two to tango for a baby to be made.

Not really wanting to leave the comfort of bed for the classroom full of kids like me and the evil teacher Louis Wolf I sank further down groaning why did life bring me lemons and not lollipops and rainbows, I could really do with good luck on my side.

Getting off the bed I made my way over to clean myself up since I didn't have time for a shower when I arrived home last night smelling of greasy fat food from the restaurant I worked at. Running my fingers threw my hair I sighed relaxing under the massage I gave to myself before I hit the shower. Knowing I'd be late to class I was unconcerned now if Louis yelled at me or not he was a shit gathering up some dutch courage to deal his crap back to his face.

I stood in the shower for an hour with not a care in the world when I heard a bang at my dorm door. Shutting my eyes I tried to block out the noise from whoever was banging on the outside.

The loud noise continued I grabbed a towel turning the taps off annoyed at the intrusion of enjoying the heat of the shower cascading down my body, wrapping the towel around me I padded along the floor opening the door finding a relaxed Sasha leaning on the wall his hair brushed back and sexy as hell.

"What are you here for" I asked not ready for a morning argument?

"You" was his reply barging in without an invitation to inside my dorm.

"Make yourself at home" I replied sarcastic.

I saw Sasha breeze in like he owned the place turned to face me his eyes darkening in colour by the way I looked wet and practically naked under the towel.

"Sorry to tell you this I retorted I'm not for sale."

He chuckled at my comment about being not for sale, "Cookie you always amuse me with your conversation."

I amuse you I ranted at him wrapped in a towel dripping water on the floor? Sasha smirked enjoying the red flush burning my face.

Honey you do more than amuse me and right now you look damn sexy in the towel dripping wet said Sasha moving forward next to where I stood shell shocked.

God this was torture standing near him, a sex god on legs roaming his eyes over me like he was buying a new car.

Take a good look Sasha I asked deeply embarrassed?

Honey I want to look at you naked all day princess came his reply.

Can you please leave Sasha while I dress for class I exploded?

Since you asked nicely I'll wait outside princess he pulled my chin up and kissed me hotly before departing my dorm room.

I muttered under my breath all hot and bothered why can't he just leave me alone I ripped the towel off my body and put on underwear then some jeans and a t-shirt with the words "I'm with stupid" perfect I smiled seeing the expression on his face when seeing my t-shirt. Lastly I slipped my converse sneakers and I was ready to fight Sasha and Louis if they pissed me off.

Not really wanting a heavy breakfast I grabbed a piece of fruit from the basket and swung my bag around my shoulders ready to rock n roll.

Opening the door Sasha was still waiting for me leaning on the wall playing with his phone before he turned his head in my direction a hint of a smile on his perfect face.