The Billionaire I Fell For

Chapter 32

I dropped the phone unable to comprehend what I just heard. I put my head in my hands what now I asked? What if rebecca died? We had been married for less then a year and now I might loose her. I grabbed my jacket, pushing open the door. I ordered my secretary to get my driver and car ready immediately. Then raced out with my heart beating inside my chest hard and fast when I landed on the ground floor of Sasha Enterprises via the lift. I spotted my Black sports car out the front parked ready with my driver inside. My feet had a mind of their own moving towards the car while my mind was in turmoil. Though before I knew it my body was inside the car, seat belt on ordering my driver too drive to Saint Marks Hospital now and step on it!

Sydney.

The plane touched down in Sydney  with a heavily pregnant Cookie seated beside an elderly woman who kept conversation going all the way to Sydney. Cookie didn't mind conversation at all if the conversation was warranted but right now all she wanted to do was close her eyes and sleep. But the woman kept on going on about her own pregnant stories etc which happened a long time ago. All I could do was smile and agree with her because I didn't know at all what would happen when I was in Labour.

I was so tired of hiding away in a sea side village when i should have been upfront in the first place.  I moved off from the plane and waited for my bags to slide through the baggage machine, i moved my hair out of my face wanting to have a hot shower and sleep. My heavily pregnant belly drew attention always when people passed on by either they smiled or gave that judging glance "Oh another unwed girl" 

I grabbed my Black bags when they were near me and moved towards the escalators my mind numb with worry. What would happen if i saw Sasha? Or his minions? I knew he married but all the what if's totally threw me.  I didn't really look around just concentrated on getting out of the airport to my hotel for the next few day's and nights. I peered down at my heavily pregnant belly and smiled as i felt him or her kick inside me. Moving towards the sliding doors i would soon know what the hell was up with my mum.

The doors slide open as i moved through them and the heat over powered me since i had been in the  air conditioned plane and airport. I hurried to hail a cab and only had to wait a few minutes until one drove to where i stood. I smiled at the driver who helped me with my bags and i opened the door, sliding myself inside ready to check into my hotel then later visit mum and the many secrets i needed to find out.

The taxi drove off from the airport and i relaxed back in the cool air of the air conditioner. I wasn't really paying attention at all just glancing out the window at how Sydney keeps changing. What i didn't see is the taxi driver keep staring at me in his review mirror when we stopped at lights. I turned my head at a funny feeling and locked eyes with him and i tried to remain unaffected by his haunting stare.

Once we had arrived at my hotel and the taxi had stopped, I opened the door getting out with the driver handing me my bags i gave him what i owed him with a small smile i moved away into the hotel foyer.  Asking reception about my booking etc, The woman smiled at me, handing me a keycard to open my door i said thank you and headed up into the lift to my room. I stood looking at the number's as the lift moved up towards my stop. I breathed relief when the doors slid open at level 23 and i slowly walked to number 10 my hotel suite. Once in i threw my bags on the floor and collapsed on the lounge thanking my lucky stars no one knew i was in Sydney.

A few minutes later

The taxi driver rang 'I know where Cookie is" to the unknown person he called and the gentleman replied "Excellent "  The driver then drove off to his next job patting himself on the back for the heft bonus he'd receive.

I know i haven't updated for ages but here is the finished Chapter and we'll see what happens next.
Who is this person? Could the man be Louis? Sasha? Or someome else?

What do you think?