The Billionaire I Fell For

Chapter 22

What was Sasha up to I glanced around at Scarlett for a clue but she just avoided me like a reject.

Were these people around me even normal?, I played around with the napkin on the table like a child to see if anyone would notice?

Nope!

Sasha ignored me speaking to Louis in hushed tones for a while and I grew bored, (being a girl with a mother who grew up in the country and taught me to play the spoons), I reached for Sasha' spoon combining the two and played spoon music at the table i was in my element, when all three people who at first kept giving me the silent treatment turned their attention to the naughty girl, Me! I smiled sheepish slouching down in the chair after Sasha stopped me playing spoons by taking them from my hands. I had nothing else to annoy them with so I sat pondering life, was it good or bad?, several facial expressions drifted across my face provoking a low growl from Sasha, a glare from the other oh great one Louis, and Scarlett was blander than bland, was she a robot I thought going mad by the minutes.

Hearing the tick, tick of time I butted in unannounced to their conversation of unfamiliar language asking "Do either one enjoy changing nappies?" This stupid question was dealt with Sasha telling me to be quiet!

Once upon a time I may have shut up being shy, not this time I spoke up again because I was damn hungry!

Louis continued talking in a strange language to Sasha back and forth while Scarlett and I sat being ignored. Plan A and B didn't work so onto plan C I let my gaze wander around the room coming into contact with a jukebox and I lit up with pleasure
Excusing myself I wandered over glancing at the list of songs inside the glass and picked one not knowing if the jukebox worked or not?, Hearing the song come on I was so very happy I turned again seeing three pairs of eyes in the same direction I stood.

I was wondering what I did to them seeing the glares Louis gave me when speaking to Sasha about me I suppose.  Taking the bull by the horns I moved back to our table before I spoke up "isn't this nice and cosy for friends meeting up" I said sarcastic?

Louis and Sasha then stopped what they were speaking about turning their attention to me. "Hi guys I waved remember Sasha you dragged me here for a reason so don't leave me hangin bitch" I went into asorta rap rhyme noticing Sasha mouth curve down not enjoying me calling him a bitch!

The player is being played I smiled a confident one feeling his hand pulling me down into the chair his nails digging into my soft skin. "Sasha I gasped how do your nails grow fast" after I pulled out of his grasp seeing tiny marks on my wrist.

He ignored the question!

"I dragged you here because I need to know why you fainted in class?"

"Really" I expressed carelessly avoiding his strange changing eye colour staring straight at me. I was in turmoil about this situation I was put in by Sasha' dangly bit down below and I sighed caught between a rock and a hard place.  Don't get me wrong I wanted to open my lips and tell the father of the child I carried part of his gene pool inside of me.

"Cookie" he warned when he twisted the chair I sat on around to face him. I sent him a pointed glare until he shot me down with one of his own mean glances. "Tell me Cookie, we don't have all day" he demanded of me to tell the secret.

"You want the truth Sasha" I snapped?

"Yes woman I do" he snapped right back.

"Can you handle the truth though Mr big bucks" I goaded him?

"Cookie you keep defying me an answer?"

"Fine" I snorted miffed at his demands.

I was about to tell Sasha the same I told him before but the look on his face made me slump down in the chair. "Okay I'll tell you but you have to promise you won't get angry with me Sasha?"