The Billionaire I Fell For

Chapter 12

Pressing the button on the car key unlocking his sporty sleek black car. I stood freezing my butt off the wind picking up.

"Get in" Sasha demanded in a don't push me tone opening my door.

Willingly I slid into the sexy cool leather seats, shutting the door closed shivering not knowing where Sasha will take me in his mood.

Opening the drivers side, Sasha slid in after me banging the door shut. He said nothing beside me flicking on the heater warming us both up. His fingers turned the key in the ignition to start up the car.

We sat in the car for a few minutes, not even talking, his hands gripped the steering wheel for quite some time when his knuckles turned white.

"Are you o.........." I started to say when his head twisted around in my direction smothering my concerned question.  His eyes were almost black hiding his beautiful deep cornflower blue eyes which dazzled me at first sight.

The look in them told me to shut my mouth or he would not be at fault for what he might do to me. so I shut my big mouth and waited.

At last Sasha was back in control of his temper, put the car in gear driving out of the wide gates. I was really scared right now turning my head studying his profile. I took in his crisp white shirt only Armani one of the very best, his Black dinner jacket clung to his upper body muscles and I thrill went through me. Going lower my eyes feasted on his hardened thighs dressed still in the wine soaked middle area where his most manly bit was and......shaking my head giving my bad girl thoughts away about his manhood. Shifting in his seat I watched as the black trousers stretched tight over his special area fulfilling my most virginal dreams.

Feeling my gaze he turned back looking into my green lust filled eyes, when suddenly his hand reached over to grab my hand in his left one calming me he was okay wearing his wine soaked Armani trousers.

Calming down when I felt his hand reaching down on mine enclosing his fingers with my own, I let out a breath I had been holding back after I ran away from him.

We drove for some time out of the country onto the city bright lights.  Big tall glass buildings passed my gaze down each road. I told my stomach to stop doing flip flops nowing Sasha might be taking me back to his penthouse?

I was so nervous when Sasha sent me a fired up glance when we were stopped at the city lights on red. His hand lifted from mine onto my thigh trailing his fingers to my knee cap.

"Oh dear" my flesh jumped full of goose pimples when his hand came down on my thigh.  What I couldn't believe was I unimportant Cookie Skye was in a car with Sasha D'Allison or The Earl of D'Allison Billionaire extraordinaire his hand on my thigh.

What would my old high school contemporaries think of nerdy Cookie Skye now?

Not really concentrating on where Sasha drove we had come to a stand still at a tall glass building.

Sasha turned the ignition off and climbed out resembling a panther on the prowl. Coming over to where I sat Sasha opened my door again helping me out with his manly hand. We didn't talk as there was no need to do so.

I followed him inside the building through glass doors, he unlocked with a plastic card. A guard stood by the elevator saying hello towards Sasha.

He grabbed my hand pulling me inside the elevator pushing the number for the top floor, The Penthouse suite.

My eyes watched each number go higher ignoring the Alpha male next to me. "Cookie" said the raspy husky voice beside me causing my body to heat up. I gazed sideways up at him shocked by the desired filled lust in his eyes. His body pushed mine back in the lift taking my lips devouring all my sensible ideas out the window.

His kisses fired up my soul when the lift dinged telling us we'd reached the top floor. He lead me into his bachelor pad nit taking his almost black eyes again from my face. His body was so close to mine his hands curled around me pulling me against him tilting my chin to look up at his totally masculine face.

"Are you ready for the big bad wolf Cookie" he murmured in my ear nuzzling my neck?

I was mute standing still as a statue. What do I do a voice inside my head asked.

What would the new Cookie Skye do?

Take the world in her hands!

****

Okay is Sasha a werewolf?

Is Louis a werewolf?