The Billionaire I Fell For

Chapter 10

After Sasha left me all on my lonesome after he sneaked another passionate kiss from my lips, for a woman calling his name.

I rushed up into the room I shared with Scarlett, opening the door, I was relieved to see no sign of Mr Wolf aka Louis still sexing Scarlett up.

Scarlett was out of the shower a towel drapped around her body and another held her wet hair up.

"Hiya Cook" Scarlett replied seeing my lonely figure closing the door.

I sent her a tight smile before I ran into the shower turning the spray jets on in the shower. Undressing my body from the figure hugging red dress, I jumped under the hot water spraying my body and I let my body sag down in the shower letting more tears fall.

"Cookie are you okay" I heard Scarlett say behind the closed door?

Sniffing I remained tight lipped because my business was my business.

Opening the door Scarlett found me on the shower floor crying my heart out.

"Oh Cookie whats wrong" coming over to my hunched figure still wrapped in a towel herself?

"Nothing" I said blowing my nose.

"C'mon Cook this is me Scarlett you know the love dr guru."

"Love dr" I snorted until Scarletts face made my tears turn to giggles?

"Great I got you laughing" Scarlett said happy my tears had stopped.

"Is this about a certain male called Sasha?"

"The one and only Scar" I spat out despising him.

"What did Sasha do tell Dr love Cookie?"

Laughing I told her still in the shower, Scarlett nodded her head listening intently to my concerns he was hot then cold.

"Dear Cook Sasha is. ....how can I put this?"

"Just say it Scar" I spat out cheesed.

"Fine, Sasha is not a one woman male Cookie since I've known him. He blows hot and cold more than summer and winter. Most women last only a few weeks at the most he finds all the pandering to his needs frustrating."

"Poor little boy" I say sarcastic not caring.

"Cook I think sasha is running scared because you might be the female to catch him."

"Catch him" I seeth not wanting to at all.

"Yes catch him, I know he is in love with you and you with him but both of you are silly fools."

"Did you really call me a fool" I retorted not happy?

"I did Cookie, don't let one woman stop what I see when you are near him."

"Tell me what does happens when I'm near?"

"His rules go out the window and his eyes sweep over you like he wants to thump you on the head and drag you inside his cave needing to make passionate love to you."

"Yeah right" I snort.

"Cook I've know Sasha when I was in diapers and I know he is in love with you, Only you can let the magic happen."

"I'll leave you to shower" sending me a wink before closing the door.

Standing up my heart lept is what Scarlett told me the truth or a lie?

At 18 I've never had any experience with boys or men at all. No one asked me out in high school and here I am now in deep, deep water.

Soaping my body with a puff before I rinsed the remaining shampoo out of my hair humming a happy tune. Next came the creamy conditioner I ran threw my hair for 2 minutes.