One

Xander's P.O.V

I felt someone poke at me a little. I groaned a little as I woke up. I saw my eight year old sister smiling a little at me.

"What?" I groaned.

"Mom said to wake up. We have school," She said.

"Alright," I said, getting up.

"Ew. You sleep shirtless?" She said.

"Do you want a hug?" I asked, opening my arms.

"No," She said before running out. I smirked before changing into something. I walked downstairs to see my mom cooking.

My mom, Aria Edwards, was pregnant with baby number three. She married my dad, Beck Edwards, who happened to be a millionaire. I walked over to the table and Bella was already eating. I started to eat as well until my dad came downstairs.

"Morning honey," He said, kissing her cheek.

"Dad, we're eating," I reminded him.

"Can't your father show some affection for me?" My mom chuckled over at me.

"No," I said shaking my head.

"I think it's sweet," Bella said.

"Thank you."

"Aria, let me cook now," Beck said.

"No. You're going to burn something," My mom said.

"You're pregnant," Dad argued with.

"Two months. I'm fine," Mom said.

"And seven more to go," Dad said.

"Can Xander take me to school?" Bella asked.

"Can you Xander?" Mom asked me.

"Sure. No harm there I guess," I said.

"Can we go on your bike?" Bella asked excitedly.

"On second thought, I'll drop you off. What if someone takes a picture of you two?" Dad said.

"Next time Bella," I said before getting up. I ruffled her hair before getting ready for school.

Once I was finished, my mom walked over with Bella's lunch and some money for me.

"Please don't get into any fights," Mom told me. She handed me twenty bucks and I smiled at her.

"I'll try not to," I tell her.

"Your mother is serious, Xander," Dad said.

"Who's ready to go?" Mom asked us.

"I am," Bella smiled.

"Okay. Let's go," Dad said.

We all walked out and I got on my motorcycle. My dad walked over to me and patted me on the shoulder.

"Have a good day and don't do anything stupid. We have a business party on Saturday and the last thing I want to talk about is you getting into trouble," He told me.

"I'll try not to get into any trouble," I tell him.

"Good. Now, go before your mom yells at us," He said.

"Yes, sir," I joked before riding off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Hi everyone! This is a sequel for my story, the CEO Wife but it doesn't matter if you read the first book. I hope you all enjoy this book! If you've never read my other book, go ahead and check it out.