Lauren & Niall

Lauren's POV:

It's to dark here. Why didn't I listen to my friends? They told me not to go to my singingclass today! It ended too late. It's almost 11 pm here.

I'm running through the streets, scared for things I saw in movies, things that doesn't exist. 

My house is way to far away, I have to take the bus! No crap! The busses aren't riding today after 9 pm, why didn't I think about that before? How am I supposed to get home?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alright, stay calm. You're a strong 17 year old girl. You're surviving this scary trip through London! C'mon girl, you're strong!

Then I hear something behind me and I scream, then begin to run. I'm exhausted and stop, the sound stopped.

Then I swear I almost fainted. Somebody grabbed my shoulder. I turned around ,frozen, gazing at a boy. He looks gross and smelles like alcohol.

"You're hot" he says and takes a step closer to me.

Then he almost falls on top of me and pushes me against the wall. I scream as loud as I can en then he covers my mouth. I struggel as much as I can. I scream again and I hear a door open.

Suddenly he's gone and I fall to the ground. Somebody picks me up but I can't open my eyes, this is too much. I feel that he walks with me to a room, it's warming and lighter here. "Please, please don't hurt me" I cry and he tenses, then lays me down on something soft, a couch?

"Shh, nobody is going to hurt you." he says and strokes my hair out of my face. I make a scared sound and he pulls his hand back. Then I'm in his arms. I can't hold back and sob into his shirt. He smelles good and his embrace feels nice. This boy isn't going to hurt me.

"Is she alright, Niall? We called the police and that guy is going with them" another boy's voice says and I shiver. "Lou get a blanket" the boy says and a couple of seconds later I feel a blanket fall on us.

"Are you alright?" the boy asks and I open my eyes, finally, seeing 5 boys. One Direction.

My eyes widen and I gaze a side, I was laying against Niall Horan's chest. "Please, we know we're One Direction and amazing and everything. But are you hurt, are you alright?" Niall asks and I blush, then nod, wipe some tears away while thinking back to a few minutes ago.

"Obviously not" he says and pulls me into a hug. I begin sobbing again, how embarresing. "Boys I got this" Niall says and the others walk away.

"Shh, noody can hurt you, you're with us" he says and I curl up against his chest. "Thanks so much" I say and he holds me thight. "What's your name?" he asks me. "Lauren" I say and wipe the tears away.

"Beautiful name" he says and I chuckle. "Are you thirsty?" he asks and I look at him. Without waiting for an answer, he walks to the kitchen and returns with coke. "Thanks" I say. He sits down and pulls me against him again. That's a surprise, I thought he would back off now he sees that I calmed down.

I pull a stoke of my blond hair behind my ear. "You have beautiful blue eyes" he says and I blush. Then the other boys come to the livingroom and sit down.

"What's your name?" Louis asks and I smile. "Lauren" I say and he nods. "That guy is arrested. Are you alright?" Liam asks and I nod. "Thanks, really, you're all so nice" I say and they smile. "You're nice too!" 

After a while talking, I'm laying against Niall's chest and his arms are curled around me. Then they begin to sing

Let's dance in style
Let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Let us die young or let us live forever
We don't have the power but we never say never
Sitting in a sandpit
Life is a short trip
The music's for the sad man

Forever young
I wanna be
Forever young
Do you really want to live forever
Forever
Forever young

Some are like water, some are like the heat
Some are like the melody of some other beat
But sooner or later they all will be gone
Why don't they stay young?

It's hard to get old without a cause
I don't want to perish like a fading horse
It's like diamonds in the sun
And diamonds are forever

Forever young
I wanna be
Forever young
Do you really want to live forever
Forever
Or never?

Forever young
I wanna be
Forever young 
Do you really want to live forever
Forever
Or never?

So many adventures couldn't happen today
So many songs we forgot to play
So many dreams are swinging out of the blue
We let 'em come true

Forever young
I wanna be
Forever young
Do you really want to live forever
Forever
Or never?

Forever young
I wanna be
Forever young Do you really want to live forever
Forever
Or never?

Forever young
I wanna be
Forever young 
Do you really want to live forever
Forever
Or never?

"I'm sitting with One Direction and they are singing, woah" I say and they all laugh. "We're singing for a beautiful girl" Niall whispers into my ear and I smile. 

"I'm going to bed guys. Lauren you can stay the night, but don't make to much sounds with Niall alright?" Louis says and I roll my eyes. Like Niall Horan would ever like me.

"Sleepwell" they all say and Niall and I stay. "Want to stay the night?" he asks innocent. "Yeah, sure" I say and we walk to his room. "I'll sleep on the couch" Niall says and without waiting for an answer he's gone.

I step into the bed and fall a sleep.

I wake up bathing in sweat, I had a nightmare about that horrid boy. I begin to cry again and suddenly I feel 2 arms around me. I look up and see Niall staring down at me, worried. I shove more to him and he pulls us to the bed, shoves the blankets over us. "Shh" he shushes me and I'm shaking against his warm chest. 

"That boy.." I say and he holds me tighter. "It's alright, he can't hurt you" he says and I feel his lip spress against my forehead. "Thanks so much Niall" I say and my tears stop. "I don't like to see beautiful girls like you cry" he says, and that's the moment that I see he's not wearing a shirt.

But then my attention goes to his lips. I see his eyes flash to my lips and he bends forward. When our lips touch I feel fireworks explode.

I'm never going to forget this.

A/N

Hope you liked it Lauren!

X-x-x Noa