Fitting

Question: What Hogwarts house are you in? I'm a Hufflepuff and I'm a proud Hufflepuff!!

--

Faye could hardly breath. This surely was a form of torture. Being sufficated and stabbed with pins.

But no.

This is apparently called a dress fitting.

"Ow" she repeated for the twelfth time. This had been going on for a while now. The two frantic women inflicted such torture were beaming in what Faye could only describe as a sadistic manner given the circumstances.

"Oh hush, we have a day of this, surely you can try to not spoil it" her mother scolded.

"I'm sorry mother, I didn't realise this was your special​ day" Faye sarcastically​ remarked in a monotone voice, causing a smirk from Cersei; who sat silently in the corner holding a chalice of wine.

Faye caught her future mother in law's smirk through the mirror. Cersei seemed to be keeping her head down when it came to the wedding.

"Enough," her mother's cry came. "You are to be a Queen, you-"

"What would you know about being Queen? Surely if anyone is to lecture me it would be the Queen herself?" Faye interrupted.

"And I have no obligations to Faye's eccentric behaviour" the golden Queen spoke in a calm and gentle tone which at the same time managed to hold such venom in it.

This caused a long silence from Lady Pennyworth.

"I thought we agreed on white anyway?" She spoke a little quieter now.

"We didn't agree on anything, I prefer it like this"

"I-i'll be back later" she spoke finally before scuttling out.

"You can go also" Cersei dismissed the two women, fussing around Faye.

Once the room held only the two of them, Cersei came and stood behind Faye in the mirror, lacing the dress up in a more comfortable way.

"Tomorrow"

"Tomorrow" Faye repeated.

"Are you afraid?"

"I'm numb to it"

"I am afraid-" Cersei told her in a matter of fact tone. Causing Faye to look straight at her. "-in a way

"Of what?"

"When I am not Queen"

"You're the King's mother-"

"But he's completely smitten with you, you have him wrapped around your pale little finger" she smirked.

"Perhaps. But I would never make a move against you"

"And why is that?"

"I'm not stupid" both women chuckled. "I won't be your pawn, Cersei, but I also don't want to be your enemy. I respect you and will perhaps look to you for guidance in the future" Faye spoke in a careful voice of authority.

"Thank you, Faye"

"Of course. There is no need for you to be afraid. I'm not Maergery"

"No, you're not-" she trailed off. "-and my son with not hurt you but his temper is-"

'-that of a child's" Faye joked without laughed.

"Indeed"

"It's not the wedding itself I'm worried about" Faye out her head down.

"I'll speak with my son. You worry about nothing accept your appearance and image, that is what a Queen is to worry about on this day" this cause Faye to lift her head and look forwards again.

Both stared into the mirror, looking at the dress in a state of admiration.

"I feel like a princess"

"You look like a Queen"