Warnings

Everyone at the gathering was invited to start eating and many more conversations were had at the table.

Faye sat next to her mother at the long table that held around 15 people of the people. She ate very little and instead did the same as she had been doing for the same for the last hour, talking to Lord Tyrion.

"My brother Jamie, a good man. My sister Cersei, a mad woman" He explained. "Tommen and Mycella are good children" He went on. "Shame Joffrey was the eldest" Faye noticed the lack of respect he had for the golden king.

"You really despise him?" She asked.

"Oh yes. Most do. I believe its only his mother that truly cares for him" He explain. She replied with a nod with raised eyebrows. "Why don't you sit with the other Ladies?" He asks.

"I don't like making conversation with other girls. They speak of things that don't interest me. So I make excuses to not talk to them" Faye explained.

"What's the excuse?" He asked.

"I'm a raging drunk" she smirked and the imp laughed.

"I like your ways, Lady Faye. That's why I warn you of Joffrey" he turned the topic back to the boy. Who was at the end of the table. He was staring at the wall while the Tyrell girl tried getting his attention whilst clinging to him. He noticed Faye gazing over to him as Tyrion spoke of the king. He raised his goblet in response to her looking.

"Ignore him" Tyrion spoke, face in glass as he drank more. "Deny him completely. It could go one of two ways but if it goes the way I issume, I'll offer my guidance." He laughs again. Faye has a faint idea of what he meant "Oh look at that. He's coming back over, must be exactly what I assume"

"Lady Faye, I thought I should rid you of my drunken uncle" Did Joffrey always sound so malicious when he spoke? Thought Faye.

"Its quite alright, Lord Tyrion is good company" she said politely.

"Yes nephew, I'm good company"

"Nonsense, you're quite obvi-" he began.

"Faye!" Giddian called as he ran to his sister who lifted him up onto her lap.
"Tommen says he's the kings brother" Faye laughs a little, pulling the boy closer to her and stroking his hair. "Maybe you should investigate more tomorrow then" The boy was oblivious that the king being stood before him.

"My love?" the sweet chirp of the brunette woman came as she joined Tyrion, Joffrey and I.

"So you are Lady Faye?"