A Queen

She'd gotten up earlier that day.
Ready for court.
For her impending doom as she was calling it.

Her mother and father had even been asked to go that day, though they hadn't before as they were only visiting members of the King's court, Faye was one of the Queen's ladies, meaning she had a place in the King's royal court. Lucky her.

Once Bronn had arrived in the morning, they made their way to the great hall.

"Bronn. Something may happen today" She stopped on the steps and turned towards the man but kept her head down "And-" she felt faint, low and almost hurt. "And I'm- scared" she looked up finally, tears in her eyes.

"Ey, he won't hurt you. I won't let him, Tyrion won't, it'll be fine"

"He won't hurt me, no but he recently set aside Lady Ma-"

"He's going to ask your father for your hand, isn't he?" Bronn cut her off with his answer. She stared at him.

"I believe he might"

"Little shit." Bronn whispered to himself. He put his hands on Faye's shoulders and looked her dead in the eye. "You could do alot of good for this kingdom. Though you don't want to marry him, you can certainly use the power to your advantage. Show no weakness and he'll get bored. You'll still be his Queen."

"I won't let him hurt me. And I most certainly won't be his Queen" Faye hissed. The thought of it almost sickened her.

"Though you'll still be a Queen"
This boy was evil, a plague on the kingdom he claimed to protect. "But I'll still be his wife. His" she almost began crying again. "The noble child. 'Protector of the realm'" she scoffed.

"Protector of my fucking foot" Bronn whispered. She smiled and laughed at the knight. "Come on, we can't stand in the steps all day"

She nodded and gained her posture before walking to the doors.

"Ah! There you are!"

"Hello Lord Tyrion, were you looking for me?" Bronn stayed behind her.

"Yes." His voice quietened. "I'm very sorry. We'll try and make this as easy as we can. My father and siblings are aware our plan was cut short by Joffrey's tendencies but we fear the effect you've had on him is greater than we first interpreted."

"I know. So, how should I go about it?"

"My father currently trying to marry off a Tyrrell to my sister"

"That isn't right!"

"Perhaps not but we still need their alliance" Tyrion smirked. "Plus my sister is no saint"

"Lady Faye" Oh gods. His voice raises panic in every bone in her body.

"Join your family, court is about to begin" he smirked.