Kingslayer

NEW COVER~GIVE OPINIONS:)

I figured out it works better when people come across longer stories instead of having to wait for people like me to find motivation and time. So I'm gonna write ahead instead of waiting for reads and votes like a selfish asshole:3
Hope this works.
Thanks for the support so far guys!

!!!!!!
SHOUTOUT- therealthembi
Thanks for the votes you're giving. It's makes me happy to see such constant support from you. I hope you're enjoying the story! Tysm:)<3
!!!!!!
~~~
She waited in her chambers. Fully dressed but her long brown hair was taken down and combed. She thought of reading to pass the time but too many things were running through her head for her to concentrate.

A knock.

Three of them.

Then three more.

Almost instantly.

Faye knew it was time to go. This would be the one they called the kingslayer. Ser Jamie Lannister.

Faye didn't like him the last time they'd met but she wasn't a judgemental person. If he proved her first impression wrong then so be it.

She opened the door slowly. Not trusting the place entirely, Faye was always cautious here.

"My Lady" Tall, blonde and handsome.
He bowed his head and smiles graciously.

"Ser" she speaks in a rather bitter tone.

"My sister says we must hurry but Cersei knows I take my time in all I do so there is no rush" he smirked.

"I do not intend to keep the Queen waiting" she passed him the the doorway and began to walk in the direction she presumed right.

"Of course not. You're a Lady after all. And most all of you are the same" he sighs and follows.

"If i am such a common type, then do enlighten me. Why has the Queen sent for me?" Faye hissed. She doesn't show weakness. She doesn't even look at him.

"That we cannot discuss so openly, girl. I suggest you don't use such a tone with me."

"Then i suggest you hold your tongue before assuming anything, Kingslayer"

"You speak I a threatening way, My Lady. Do you have a sword you would strike me down with?" He challenges.

"No, but I keep a dagger in stocking"

"Your sense of humour is just as Tyrion said it was" he laughs in a less threatening voice.

"You think I'm joking?"

"Are you not, My La-" before he could finish, Faye was holding the blade.
"Ah. A finely crafted dagger. I assume it's from Braavos?"

"You assume correctly, Ser"

"You could do some real damage with that, My Lady"

"Hence I never carry a dull blade"

"Smart girl. I see why Cersei liked you"

"Really?"

"Ah. Not so witty when you're out of the loop" he smirks again.

Faye stops and turns to face him.
"Then tell me"

"I'll let her tell you herself" he signalled towards a door. The man in shining armour places his hand on the door and pushes it open. Then Faye hears her.

"Hello, Sweet girl"

Cersei.