The Box

FIRST OFF 10K (& a bit) READS GUYS WTF THANKS SOOO MUCH!
I love all❤

He took me to a balcony. There was silence for a moment.

"Here" he handed me a small red and gold box. "I hope you like it" he smirked.

I opened it. It took me a moment to understand the situation.

(Sorry guys, might have panicked ya there for a sec in the previous bit;)

"Joffrey. I-" Faye was lost for words.

"I know. I wanted to wait to give you this but I felt awful after the way i treated you today" he apologised.

"You don't know. You tried to humiliate me and you failed. I don't love you Joffrey. Because I don't want to and because I fear for my own life. So whilst your future wife sends her threats and my family is put at risk, I'm supposed to allow you to try and seduce me? No." She was shouting. There was silence for such a time until he spoke again, quieter.

"Margaery threatened you?"

"Well- she. She couldn't send me home so she-"

"Does my grandfather know about this? He could have the union of our houses severed." He was angry and his voice matched hers.

"Over what? Me? Some girl?"

"No one will threaten you!"

"What are you-"

"I won't allow any-"

"Would you stop cutting me off!?" She screamed.

"Well. The two of you sound like bickering children"

The two of them turned to see Cersei, Jamie and Tyrion standing, like an audience at a joust. Cersei took Faye's arm.

"Come, sweet girl. The whole of King's Landing can hear you both"

"Nephew," Jamie began.

"Lady Faye" Joffrey started walking towards where Faye and Cersei were walking but Jamie stopped him by placing one hand on his shoulder and looking at him with raised eyebrows

"She'll come back, they always do"

"Yes brother," Tyrion joins the conversation. "But Lady Faye never does"

"He's right, she's made up her mind" Joffrey hissed. He saw that Faye had left the box and necklace on the balcony. "I'll have to change it for her"

"Whatever you're thinking-"

"Where is my grandfather?" He turned away from his uncles. "We need to have a talk about the Tyrells"