Home

Hi❤️New story
---I don't own game of thrones or the pictures I use !---
(tell me if you recognise the pics cuz I don't lol)
Comment opinions, I don't mind constructive criticism but not too much hate😜
So enjoy😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Giddian! Come along little brother, I'm bored of this game" Faye calls out whist slowly running and searching. "Father wants to speak to us! We can play later" Renwall castle was large and spacious, her sweet voice echoing through each hall.

"You ruined the game!" The short boy emerges from around a tall pillar. His dirty blonde hair, a mess.

"I'm sorry, Giddian, but we have to go now. I'll make it up to you" Faye lifts the boy up and carries him on her hip. Being around ten years older, the boy is rather small next to her.

"Faye, is this about you getting married?" The child asked playing with a dark strand of her hair. He knew better than to look at her when asking this dangerous question.

"Most likely, little brother" she said. "You can knock" she smiled to him as she leaned closer to the large oak door. He knocks lightly.

"Enter" a deep voice calls out. "Ah children! Come in, sit" their father smiled. He was an older man with greying brown hair and a smile that spread from ear to ear.

"Now, I'm sure both of you know what this is about, overall" their mother was a pretty looking woman. Though she looked very tiered a lot of the time. She had light blonde hair with very little visible grey.

"I'm not marrying a Frey boy" Faye mumbled, arms crossed and determined.

"No, you're not" her father confirmed.

"Really!?" She asked, unfolding her arms and leaning forward. She'd always been told she was to marry a Frey. They lived close to her family and it would be a good alliance for the family. She disagreed of course.

"Really. We need a stronger alliance if this house is to continue" her father began.

"And where better to find one then the capital?" Her mother finished.

"What!?"

~~~Sorry this was short but I wanna get to the good bit~~~