To Impress

Faye stood next to Bronn. He got her attention and took her to side to speak. He exchanged a nod with Tyrion.

"M'Lady, with all due respect, i've never met a girl as rare as you. You should marry a good, kind, rich young lord, not him, he doesn't deserve you. I believe Lord Tyrion believes this too. He even told me I'm not here to protect you from the Tyrells, the enemies of the Lannisters, I'm here to protect you from him, if he hurts you. Please, be careful"

"Bronn, he's your King, what would you do?" She sniggered. She felt almost doomed.

"Get you away. Far away. Just don't push him to do something like that, please"

"I'll try not to. For all our sakes, I'll try not to.

Joffrey's POV
~~~~~~~
Why is he with Faye? The Blackwater knight was talking to her. Whispering to her. He's a friend of my imp uncle so he wasn't good new. Probably telling her to stay away from me.

My thoughts were interrupted by the people coming forward with their problems.

I took this as a chance. I ordered help villages who had lost their harvest. I'd given money orphanages and schools. I'd ordered hospitals to be built when men came forth to speak on behalf of their people and towns.

I did everything.

Faye's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I knew what he was doing. I couldn't let him win. I showed no reaction, though what he was doing was amazing I knew he was trying to spite me. I saw him keep smirking at me. I wanted to smack it off of his smug face. I remained selfishly unmoved as the people all got what they desired.

"Court had ended. You are all excused" Came his voice. I hated it. Bronn turned to me and waited for my signal to leave. I smiled slightly and went to join the crowd of people leaving.

"Lady Faye. Come with me" he stood from his chair and yelled. Letting everyone hear. They muttered and gasped. I told Bronn and Pod to wait outside and I followed the King.

He took me to a balcony. There was silence for a moment.

"Here" he handed me a small red and gold box. "I hope you like it" he smirked.

I opened it. It took me a moment to understand the situation.

WHATS IN THE BOX!?!?

I mean, i know but you know...Oh wait. No you don't....
AHAHAHAHA I am such a bitch.

Hope you enjoyed<3