I Am The King

I'm so sorry. I forgot:p
Back again bitches, let's do this!
Wasn't season 6 just life?<3
--------------------------------------------

Joffrey's POV:

"My love, it is so wonderful we get to spend this time together" chirped Margeary. She sat across from the King, up to a table in the gardens. Having a sort of children's tea party so it seemed. "Are you well?" She questioned.

"Yes" he mumbled back.

"Is something bothering his grace?" This pretty little Tyrrell was boring. Incredibly boring, at first she was fascinating but she was so full on. Not like Sansa. He didn't like Sansa but she never bored him, he could torment her for days on end.

"No. It's nothing" Joffrey doubted the girl was even a maid. She'd been married before and surely with her tendencies she'd had relations or lovers? He didn't trust her, or her family.

"Well, my brother seems to rather fond of one of my ladies" Margeary giggled. Though Joffrey didn't know it yet, she was testing him.

"Hm" Joffrey dazed.

"Yes, Lady Pennyworth."

"Faye?" Joffrey peaked. "What does he want with her?"

"Well, your grace, she is here to find a husband" Margeary innocently reminded the king. How dare he! Joffrey's mind was a storm of emotions and at the heart of it, rage. He won't have the girl, she's not for him. She's. Faye. How dare he even speak to her, the flower boy should know his place. He was this mere knight, he was the king!

Joffrey stood. Bowed his head and motioned his guard to follow shortly behind him.

"My love! Where are you going!?" The future queen stood and walked from around the table, slowly following the boy.

"On a hunt"

(SORRY ITS SHORT I JUST WANNA SEE HOW WELL IT DOES SO I KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE)

Through the Grapevineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें