Furious

I wanted you guys to get a look at the clothes Faye wears in the capitol. Check the pic above!
Opinions?<3

~

Faye was walking back to her chambers after agreeing to spend the morning with her mother, when she heard a mixture of yelling, sobbing, screaming and gasps coming from the great hall. Faye swiftly ran up the stairs to investigate. She opened the door herself and stood, enraged by what what taking place before her.

"How about I take you're head like I took your father's?" His royal prickness stood tall in front of his iron chair, looking down at a girl.

Sansa was knelt on the ground with a sword being held to the back of her neck by one of the King's Guard. Faye heard this had happened before.

"What is this!?" She couldn't stop herself. She was walking forward and speaking loudly and boldly. Her arms were swinging as she walked, proudly.

"Lady Faye-" The King noticed the presence of his interest and stepped back a little towards his throne.

"Don't. I don't even wish to hear your pitiful excuses" she began.

"How dare you speak to me like that"

"Oh, I dare. What will you do? Have me killed? Do it, I do not fear death" she looked down to Sansa who hadn't moved. "Move your sword, ser, or I'll move it for you"

"The King has not commanded me-"

"But I have. Move."

"You are nothing. You cannot move me"

"Then I will move her" Faye crouched next to Sansa and helped her other feet. "Take her to her chambers, see to it that any injuries she may have are seen to and she is rested" Sansa's ladies flocked around her and hurried her out of the hall. Faye turned back to Joffrey. "Are you going to kill me?" She asked proudly and mocking him.

"You had no right to do that, she is a traitor!" He snapped.

"Is she? Or is the poor girl unfortunately related to 'traitors'? Is that her doing? Did she ask to have traitor's blood? Such an odd wish" Faye speaks sarcastically as she mockingly taps her chin in thought.

"Watch your tone"

"Gladly, if you'll stop tormenting Lady Sansa"

"I would speak to you personally, my Lady" he climbed down the steps from the throne and left the hall. Faye followed. Not even worried. If he wanted her dead, she'd be dead.

When she reached Joffrey he was staring. He was angry. He looked pathetic in her eyes.

"What do you think you're doing? You cannot try to humiliate me like that!"

"And you cannot torture an innocent girl!"

"She is not innocent!"

"She was unfortunate Lord Tyrion wasn't here this time" Faye remembered being told of how he saved her in her last desperate moment.

"Her imp husband couldn't have saved her a second time. I'll kill her eventually. I've killed and hurt so many, she just adds to the list. The wolf-bitch isn't special" this infuriated Faye. "Why are you protecting her?" His voice quietened.

"I can't believe you" She was shouting now, furious and outraged.

"Listen to me- i-" he stuttered.

"What sort of King are you?" Faye turned her back on him. She didn't want to look at him.

"Faye-"

"I thought I saw change in you. I see now I was wrong. You're beyond that."
She continued to walk.

"What change?"

She stopped again, turning to him this time. There was a lengthy gap between them now.

"I thought you could be a good King"

"You don't think I already am one?"

"No" she shakes her head slowly and looks down. "I don't. No one does"

"Why must it be you telling me this? They can hate me all they want but you, no, you cannot. Not you" he sounded so sad.

"I believe it is safe to say you have lost me. Good day, Your Grace" She spoke softly and sadly herself.

"Please Faye" as the boy tried to play a victim in a last attempt, Faye felt a final pulse of anger.

"I pity you." She spat.