Jealous

Hi! Any suggestions post in the comments and I might use it and give you a mention and shout out.
Hope you're enjoying this:p
Pls share it<3

Sansa and Faye talked as they strolled around the vibrant and beautiful gardens of King's Landing. Sansa seemed to enjoy talking about her siblings most of all.

"I'll introduce you to my brother soon, he's a darling child" Faye laughed.

"One day I'll introduce you to my brothers and sister" She smiled.

"I look forward to it, they sound wonderful" Sansa's head dropped when she heard Faye's words. Faye tried to lift her spirits a little bit. "The Stark's will reunite, Sansa. Im sure of it" She smiled at her.

"Thank you" she whispered a little now. It must be difficult for her, everything that happened seems to have shattered her. "Faye!" Sansa's voice hitched rings and Faye's heart skipped a beat.

It was Joffrey. 'Why does everyone notice him before me!?" She thought. He wasn't very close, he was walking in their direction though. He was on the other side of the fountain that stood at the centre of the gardens. Suddenly a man ran towards the King yelling and panting and carrying a scroll, this caught his attention.

"Come on, let's just go" Faye tried to urge Sansa to leave but Santa stayed planted.

"I need to show you something" She quickly turned towards Faye looking her dead in the eyes. "I need you to stay behind that tree"

"What?"

"Just do it, please!"

Faye did as Sansa asked, something in her voice made Faye trust her. Whilst stood behind the tree, she suddenly heard a clattering of the armour belonging to the kings guards getting louder and louder, closer and closer and then. Stop.

"Sansa" Joffrey began. "Where is Lady Pennyworth?" He went on.

"I. Um. She well. I don't-" Sansa stuttered.

"Dont play coy, Sansa. I saw you with her a moment ago. Need I reminded you what I am an capable of? Hm? I am the-"

"King?" Faye said coming out from behind the tree. "So you are, your grace"

"What happened to Joffrey?" He laughed slightly.

"I'm not sure" Faye challenged. "Sansa and I were playing a little game"

"How...nice" he gritted his teeth.

Faye didn't say a word. She and Sansa both stared with innocent expressions on their faces. "How is Lady Margaery?" Faye changed the subject.

"Jealous" He sniggered.

"Jealous? What ever could she have to be jealous of? She is the most, beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms"

"Yes well, every woman gets jealous" He covered.

"I do not however, jealousy seems a foolish waste of time and life"

"I couldn't agree more" he looked straight at her, infatuated. "Well, I must be at court soon. It was nice speaking to you, Faye." He panicked once she had seen the way he spoke to Sansa.

"Yes, your grace" before he could try to correct her, she'd taken Sansa's arm and was walking in the opposite way.

"The future queen is jealous" Sansa mocked and laughed a little.

"Apparently so" Faye smirked to herself. After hearing the way he'd spoken to Sansa, Faye didn't want to even be associated with the man. Challenging him wouldn't mean he'd remove her head but it might get him to back off a little.