Green Eyes

~~~
"Do you want to know what I told the Tyrell boy? To stay away from you" He didn't even give Faye a chance to answer them initial question.

"Why?"

"Because. He isn't good enough for you" he lied.

"You-? I have to go. Your grace." She bowed her head and began to walk away.

"No, Faye...please don't..." He started again but she kept walking, not looking back. "Stop in the name of your king!" He yelled.
She halted.
~~~

She didn't turn around to face him, she just stood. Her intertwined hands in front of her.

"Turn around"

She didn't. Most would fear him. Apologies and beg. But Faye hadn't truly seen all this boy was capable of. Her life on the Northern border had been like a fairytale. Nothing bad had ever really happened to Faye or Giddian.

"Look at me!" Slowly loosing his temper, the king took two steps in her direction.

"Joffrey" Thank the gods for Cersei Lannister's impeccable timing. The Queen regent stood tall in all her glory and with pride. "Lady Faye. Is something the matter?"

Joffrey sighed and straightened his back. He was holding his rage in.

"Not at all, my queen. Should I leave you and his grace speak in private?" Faye smiled sweetly at the woman. Her acting is getting better with each day in King's Landing.

"Thank you, Lady Faye" Cersei took Faye's hands and glared at her and suddenly leant to hug her. 'What are you doing? Get off me' Faye thought. It wasnt that she didnt like Cersei, she hardly knew her, she didn't trust Lannisters. It wasn't a simple embrace though. She spoke, in a hushed voice. "I shall send Jamie to your room tonight to collect you, we have to talk about...our king"

This struck panic into the heart of Faye. So many questions. What about our king? Why her? Why Jamie? What's going on again? Oh gods.

"Good day, my Queen, your grace" Faye walked slowly away from the two golden lions that face her with green eyes of liars and cheats. The Lannisters were dangerous. Even the girl who lived in a fairytale knew it.

"Faye, I wasn't-" His voice rang in her ears. "Mother, I was busy. You cannot interrupt your king at important times. I should ha-" His voice was now distant as Faye walked. Somewhere, anywhere. Just away from the lion's den she found herself in.

TIS SHORT
SORRY