Struck

Hi! I'm back lovelies!

So cos I'm such a bad writer, I think you to know a couple of things about me and why I'm so awful!:D

Q- Name?
A- Rebecca<3

Q- Age?
A-16(at sixth form)

Q- Nationality
A- British, English, Northern:p

Q- Obsessions?
A- GoT, The Mighty Boosh, Danganronpa, SPN, Youtubers

IM TRASH!:D

ask any questions, if you like!:)

ONWARDS-

After that oh-so-wonderful day, Faye had stayed in her chambers. She had hardly moved from the room. Though she'd been informed many times that her presence was required by her soon to be husband, she had ignored, denied or made an excuse not to use him.

It was a new day. The sun was just rising, Faye usually woke before it did and today was no exception.

Except it was.

She slipped on a long, white, silken dress and tied her hair into a loose braid. She was reading on her window ledge when she heard the knock.

"Seven hells Faye, will you ever leave your chambers?" His muffled voice came.

"Faye" Bronn? Bronn was with him? She sighed to herself, traitor!

The door opened and Bronn slipped in.

"Faye, I'm sorry to disturb you, I ju-"

"You should address your future Queen properly, sir" Joffrey. With that Bronn left the room, shutting the door and giving Faye an apologetic look.

"I told him to call me that" Faye mumbled back, she didn't look at him, she kept her eyes on the city around her though her window.

"Faye?"

"Yes"

"Why haven't you left your chambers, I've asked for you many times, i-"

"I am aware, Your grace"

"Look, I know you didn't necessarily want this but I need a Queen, my Kingdom needs a Queen. I need an heir-"

She sniggered, did he really think she would open her bed to him? Not in a thousand days or nights.

"That is the duty of a Queen" he snapped.

"I don't want to be your Queen. Margeary did. You know, I ignored what they said about you, I didn't think you could be as cruel as I saw you to be. That's why I agreed to your mothers plan but when I saw what you did to Sansa, I-i, that could be me. If you have an innocent woman, one who has her own husband, beaten and humiliated, what would you do to me if I was your wife?" She had turned around now and was staring at him with tears in her eyes.

He shifted and looked down.

"Exactly. You can't even promise you won't hurt me! I will not submit to a life of torture!" She was shouting now, she hardly herd herself. Joffrey stared angrily at her. "For me, it isn't being Queen that frightens m. It's being your wife." The rage burned and boiled inside Joffrey until he exploded.

"I am the King!"

"I am aware!"

"You will respect me and you will be my Queen!"

"I am not yours!" She stood up and bravely took a step towards him.

"Yes, you are!" He took two steps forwards until they were face to face.

"No, i-" she was cut of by a sharp pain in her cheek. She cupped her own face with her hand. She instantly knew it would leave a mark. And she knew she wouldn't forgive him for this. This was possibly the first out of many times that he would hurt her.

Faye forgot where she was for a second, when she finally caught her bearing and looked at the man who had struck her, the man she had to marry, he looked almost as shocked as her.

She weaved past him towards the door, refusing to look back. Faye marched away and Joffrey could do nothing but watch her.

"Faye-" his voice was soft now, almost like he was going to apologise, but she didn't want his apology.

She walked away from her King.