Eloise & Zayn

Zayn's POV:

"Boys, what are we going to do today?" Louis asks us. I groan. "Maybe we can go work out?" Liam asks. I groan again.

"Nando's?" Niall asks and I groan again. "ZAYN STOP GROANING" Harry yells and I groan again. I'm pissed, and don't know why. I'm just pissed and everubody has to fuck off.

"Zayn what's wrong?" Liam asks me and walks over to the couch I'm lying on. "Nothing" I hiss and he nears his eyes. "Zayn, I want to see you laugh again. The last few days you just layed in your bed and did nothing" Louis says, grabbing a toast.

I sigh and close my eyes. JUST GO AWAY!

"Leave him" Harry says and Louis eats his toast, but Liam doesn't give up. "Zayn, tell me" he says. "Liam just go away" I say and turn around, my back facing him. "Zayn don't act like this. I'm worried!" he says. and i groan again. "I'm just pissed" I say and turn around again. "Why?" he asks. "BLOODY HELL LIAM IF I KNEW WHY I WOULDN'T BE PISSED THE WHOLE WEEK" I yell but he doesn't back off, Liam knows me to well.

"Zayn, listen. did one of us do something wrong?" he asks. I shake my head. "It's just  that you guys always go with your girlfriends and I'm fuckign alone!' I say, realizing why I am so pissed.

"Oh, that's the problem" Harry  says. "Shut your mouth curly" I hiss at him and he rolls his eyes.

I scream into a pillow, then stand up and walk into my room. I take some new clothes and take a shower, that has to cool me down.

"Zayn are you alright in there?" Niall asks. "I'm fine Niall" I say, a little calmer now. I step out of the shower and look at myself. 

C'mon Zayn, you can find a girl." I say to myself and dress, then walk out of the bathroom. Then suddenly the bell rings.

i walk to the door and open it.

A girl is standing there. and not a normal girl, she's gorgeous. She has brownish golden hair and blue eyes. Beautiful.

And then she starts singing. One of our songs.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but whenm you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell. You don't know, oh, oh, you don't know you're beautiful" then she grins, hands me a paper and runs away.

That was weird.

I look into the hallway and see her runnign around the corner, he hair waving.

"Zayn who was that?" Louis asks. I shrug. "No idea" I say and Louis raises her eyebrow. "Alright..." he says and walks away.

I look at the note she pulled in my hand.

It has a number on it. Her number? Why not try? i take out my phone and call the number. A sweet voice answers.

"Hello?" she asks. "Hello, it's Zayn.." I say and she doesn't answer. i hear a few squeels at the back.

"HE CALLED YOU, OMG HE CALLED YOU!" 

i chuckle. "Hello Zayn...." she says now with a happy voice. "Are you the girl who sang at my door?" I ask her. "Yes" she says. "You have a lovely voice. I want to ask you, would you like to meet me at Starbucks in a couple of minutes?"

Silent

I get nervous, what if she refuses me?

"Ofcourse i will. My name is Eloise" she says. I forgot to ask her name, stupid Zayn.

"Beautiful name" I say and smile to myself. It is really a beautiful name.

"So, at Starbucks in 10?" she asks. "Yeah" i say and we say goodbye.

I have a date, YES!

Eloise's POV:

I HAVE A DATE WITH ZAYN OMG!

I have to wear something nice! Maybe a dress? Or shorts? Or just skinny jeans? HELP MEEEEE

It's warm so no skinny jeans. I'll go for a blue top and shorts. It makes my eyes stand more out. I sang for the Zayn Malik, and he wants to go out on a date with me. I was just playing truth or dare with my friend! 

i was dared to go to a random door at this hotel and sing for the person who opened the door. AND IT WAS ZAYN MALIK! Seriously i can't understand that I actually did that.

SHIT 2 MINUTES TO GET TO STARBUCKS!

I step into my shoes and run downstairs to Starbucks. I slow down when i see the shop, and there is Zayn standing, gorgeous as he is.

When he sees me, a huge smile appears on his face. Do i make Zayn Malik smile?

"Hello" I say and grin at him. "Hello beautiful" he says and hugs me. I swear this is the best hug I've ever had.

"You have a beautiful voice" he says and looks into my eyes. My heart just melted. And what? He thinks i have a beautiful voice? Woah, never expected that.

"thanks" I say and blush. He chuckles and takes my hand, we buy drinks and sit down at a table.

"so, you walked through the hallway and thought you really wanted to sing a song to somebody?" he says and I blush deep red.

"I was playing truth or dare with my friends.." I say and he laughs. That laugh, so darn sexy. "That explains a lot" he says and takes a nip of his drink, examinating me. "You're beautiful" he suddenly says and I smile.

"I would love to know you better" he says and me eyes get wide. Zayn want to know me! He leans closer and closer. When he sees that I don't pull back, he smirks and closes the gap between us. Our lips meet and I can't belive this is happening.

I'm kissing the Zayn Malik, and he told me I'm beautiful

A/N

Eloise hope you liked it!

X-x-x Noa