|33|

Emily was in Jessica's bathroom puking. She had a little too much alcohol; Montgomery was by her side holding her hair.

"Shh baby girl is ok" Montgomery rubbed circles on her back as she sobbed with her head leaned on the toilet. "I-" Emily was interrupted by her puke.

"I'm sorry. You can leave Monty" she whispered flushing the toilet. "Are you kidding me? Emily don't be silly" he chuckled putting her hair in a ponytail and sitting next to her.

"Is she ok?" Jessica asked opening the door. "Not really" Montgomery said rubbing her back. "You guys can stay" Jessica added and Emily shooked her head.

"It's ok. Montgomery will take me home" she said standing up. Montgomery stood up and got out so she could fix herself.

**
They were driving back to Emily's house. Montgomery had his right hand on thigh rubbing it with his thumb. Emily started whining.

"Ay, yo voy a vomitar" (I'm going to puke) Emily said squirming on the seat. "Baby we are almost there" he said placing a hand on his head.

"No, no I'm going to puke" Emily said breathing quickly and running her hand through her throat. "Princesa relax. Breathe slowly" he said holding her hand and Emily shooked her head.

"Párate" (Stop) Emily said running her hand through her hair. "Emily breathe" Montgomery said looking at her.

"Montgomery párate que voy a vomitar" (Montgomery, stop that I'm going to puke) Emily said taking her seat belt off. "Alright" he stopped the car in the side of the road. Emily opened the door and puked. Montgomery rubbed her back "It's ok, puke all you have to baby girl."

Emily hanged her head low for a couple of minutes then sat back. Montgomery passed her a bottle of water.

"Thanks for bringing me home" she said getting out of the car. "Anytime princess" he said kissing her forehead.

Emily went to the bathroom, took a shower and went back to sleep. At nine o' clock her mom woke her up.

"¡Buenos díaaaas! (Good morniiiiiing!) Get dressed we are going to church" she exclaimed opening the door. Emily glared at her because of her yelling.

 Emily glared at her because of her yelling

24.7k likes

emi.rez: right after church with my mom
pc: La mami 💖

mags.si: you needed that

montgomery.c: how's that hangover treating you?

alex.standall: ^FR you're so funny when you're puking
emi.rez: @alex.standall shut the fuck up 😂

jeff.atkins: ^^ damn I missed that!
alex.standall: @jeff.atkins quite the scene

zach.dempsey: ^^ that wouldn't happened if she ate but noooooo she didn't