Bonus from chapter 45

"I'm coming J" Emily said standing up and closing her book. "Hi baby are you hungry? Aw, does that mami of yours doesn't feed you?" Emily cooed picking Jayden up and bouncing him around.

Emily lifted her shirt to breastfeed him. Emily hummed lightly caressing his cheek.

"You're so cute, just like your dad" Emily whispered sighing. "Hey baby girl" Montgomery greeted kissing her lightly.

"Hey babe" Emily smiled and Montgomery sat in front of her playing with Jayden's fingers.

Emily separated Jayden and Montgomery picked him up and started patting his back for gases.

**
"Montgomery you go, I woke up last night. It's probably his diaper" Emily mumbled and Montgomery stood up.

"Hey buddy. Why are you so angry, hmm?" Montgomery checked his diaper and it was clean. He picked him up and rocked him lightly until he stopped crying. "That's better" he smiled kissing his forehead.

Montgomery kept rocking him until he fell asleep then walked to the bedroom to sleep.

**
"Baby...Monty...babe, wake up you're going to be late for the practice" Emily whispered moving him lightly.

Montgomery stirred a little and frowned. Emily smiled and straddle him caressing his cheek and placing light kisses all over his face.

"You should wake me up like this every day" Montgomery muttered opening his eyes. "Good morning" Emily smiled standing up.

"I already took Jayden to my mom's house" Emily said fixing her hair. "Alright" Montgomery nodded walking to the bathroom.

**

35

35.6k likes
emi.rez: how can someone be this hot!

*comments have been disabled*

*one week later*

Emily was on the verge of crying out of stress. Jayden hasn't stopped crying and Emily didn't knew what to do. She checked her diaper, try to feed him, rock him and he hasn't stopped. Montgomery was at the baseball practice. Emily looked at the time and sighed relieved Montgomery was supposed to be on his way.

"What is it Jayden? What do you want?" Emily asked bouncing him around.

"Babe I'm here!" Montgomery exclaimed opening the front door. He heard Jayden crying and walked to the room and saw Emily with tears on her eyes. "I'll take him" Montgomery said extending his arms and Emily gave Jayden to him.

"Hey Jayden, why are you crying? Are you tired? Yeah, let's put you to sleep" Jayden calmed instantly once Montgomery picked him up, which made Emily cry even more.

Montgomery rocked him lightly and walked to his room to get his pacifier. Fifteen minutes later Montgomery came back and held Emily in his arms who was still sobbing.

"Baby it's okay. You're doing so good. He was just a little fuzzy" Montgomery whispered stroking her hair while Emily started calming down sobbing less on his chest. Montgomery rubbed circles on her back.

"But, I should know how to calm him down. What am I going to do when you're not here?" Emily whispered placing her arms around his waist. "I'm not going anywhere, I'll always be here" he said looking at her.

"Promise you won't leave me again" Emily looked at him and Montgomery smiled and kissed her. "I promise" Emily smiled and placed her head on his lap.

"Are you okay?" He whispered stroking her hair. Emily lifted her head and engulfed him in a hug straddling him. "I love you" he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too" she whispered playing with the ends of his hair. Emily started tearing up again on Montgomery's shoulder.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Montgomery asked lifting her chin. "I'm not going to graduate. I'm so busy with Jayden. I don't have time to study and you're at the baseball practices. I'm not going to graduate. I'm failing all my tests. I'm repeating senior year" Emily ranted between sobs.

"Hey baby girl, relax. You're going to graduate with us. I'll be here to help you, there are no more baseball practices. I'm here now we'll get through this" he whispered and kissed her forehead.

**
"Hey baby girl" Zach said picking up the phone. "Hey baby. I miss you" she said pouting and Zach smiled.

"Are you excited to see me?" Zach asked smiling. "Yes! I can't wait!" She exclaimed.

"This summer is about to be lit" Zach said walking to the kitchen. "It is!" She said eating some grapes.

"Babe I'll call you later, alright? I love you" he said. "I love you too" she replied hanging up.

_________________________________________

Hey guys ! I'm dying 😭😭 is way too hot in this house 😭😭 and these kids are getting on my nerves! This is why I don't deal with little kids. They're mad annoying and I don't have the patience necessary 😊😊.

Love you guys ! 💛