|12|

During dinner Emily's phone was vibrating a lot, she checked her messages.

Bryce 💀🔪 (5), Jess 💖 (3), Baby boy 💕 (2)

Bryce 💀🔪
- why aren't you here?
- oh let me guess Justin is in your house
- I might tell Jess about that
- ignoring me huh? Fine it might slip
- oops.
**
Jess 💖
- why is Justin in your house?
- OMG! is he ok?
- Emily pls tell me, can I go see him?

Emily: I'm sorry he asked me not to tell pls don't think this is something else. Yes, you can go.

Jess 💖: I would never!
I know you have Monty!

*

Baby boy 💕
-I'm lost explain why is Justin at your house are you two a thing now? Is that why I couldn't go to your house?
- Wow Emily.

Emily: jumping into conclusions 101.
Is nothing like that, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. You know Justin has problems with his family. He just asked me not to tell anyone.

Baby boy 💕: yeah ik Jess told me. I'm sorry I overreacted. Pls forgive me. I just...Emily you're beautiful anyone would kill to be with you and I thought maybe you realized I'm not the one.

Emily: Montgomery, I wouldn't leave you...next time ask me first before jumping into conclusions.

Baby boy 💕: I'm sorry
Read at 6:45 pm
**
"I'm sorry, mom" she said locking her phone. "That's ok it was annoying me" she laughed.

"You have money in your savings account right?" Her mom asked. "Yeah, from my modeling stunts" Emily responded.

"I love you so much, Emily" her mom said holding her hand. "What is going on?" She said weirded out by her mom sudden affection.

"Nothing, I just wanted to let you know" she smiled at her. "Well I love you too, mom" Emily stood up and kissed her temple.

"Let's go home" her mom said paying the bill.

When they got home Jessica was sitting outside with Justin and his eyes where bloodshot red. Her mom said hi to Jessica and went to her room.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Jessica stood up. "Thank you Emily for what you are doing" she whispered hugging Emily.

Emily sat with Justin and hugged him and played with his hair. She heard sobs coming out of his mouth.

"Emi, she doesn't care about me, he beats me up and she does nothing. She just stands there and occasionally tells him to lower his voice, so the neighbors don't call the police" Emily sighed and rubbed his arm. "Let's go upstairs" Emily said standing up.

"Do you want to watch a movie or you want to play video games?" She asked. "Damn is there anything else you do?" He asked laughing.

"What can I say I have many talents" Emily laughed. "Let's play video games" he said.

 "Let's play video games" he said