|5|

3

3.1k likes
emi.rez: Releasing stress

justinfoley: photo creds!
emi.rez: @justinfoley lol you know you have them
justinfoley: that's right! 😌

tony.p: Looking good Emily
emi.rez: @tony.p thanks my darling 💕

jessdavis: I'll be there in 5 min don't get too drunk
emi.rez: @jessdavis lol ok

ryan.s: How is it that you always look good
emi.rez: awe thanks babe 💕💕

montgomery.c: I have a hot best friend!
emi.rez: @montgomery.c thanks baby 💕 sadly I can't say the same
montgomery.c: offended 😂

jeff.aktins: ^^he's not wrong Em
emi.rez: @jeff.atkins thanks babe 💖

mags.si: DAMN MAMI, MY BESTIE BE SLAYING
emi.rez: @mags.si love you! (if your best friend doesn't hype you like this what are you doing)
mags.si: love you too 💖

brycemoney: come release stress with me 😉
montgomery.c: @brycemoney 🙄🙄
emi.rez: @brycemoney I think I'll pass
brycemoney: @emi.rez we'll see about that

Emily was hanging out with Justin and Zach because Jessica wasn't here yet. They were talking about Emily joining the track team.

"Emily you should join the track team" Zach commented. "I don't know, I'm already in the honor's society and I can't get too much in my plate because I don't know how to handle things" Emily laughed.

"You should at least go to the try-outs, then you decide if you want to join them" Justin said and Emily nodded. "I'll be right back going to get something to drink" Emily said.

Emily walked to the kitchen and took a cup. She didn't like the idea of drinking alcohol, she would only drink two cups of alcohol with a long period in between of them. She was debating whether beer or Cola with rum, opting for the latter Emily opened a bottle of rum.

"Look what we have here, our new girl" Bryce smirked putting an arm around her waist, she rolled her eyes. That smirk, there was something about that smirk. "I'm not dealing with you today, leave me alone" she moved away from him to put some ice and cola to her cup.

"Why so mean baby girl?" Emily sighed and rolled her eyes. "Bryce you can kindly fuck off and find something to do" she took a sip of her drink, he walked up to her and whispered in her ear "Oh but I already found what to do, I'm doing you" Emily shuddered at his words.

She turned around just to face a muscular chest when she looked up she saw Jeff and Montgomery was right behind him. Jeff pulled her away from Bryce and looked at him.

"Is there a problem?" Jeff asked Bryce he just grinned and looked at Emily "Not at all, just showing Emily around" Emily rolled her eyes.

"Are you ok?" Montgomery asked with concerned in his eyes. "I am. I don't want to see him for the rest of my night if that's even possible" she chuckled. "There's something about him, that makes me uncomfortable" she said looking back at Bryce.