|38|

"Baby are you ready?" Montgomery asked walking towards her room. "Montgomery I don't want to do this. What would they think of me?" Emily asked looking at her reflection.

"Princesa relax, everything will be alright" he said kissing the top of her head.

3.45k likes

montgomery.c: taking my ray of sunshine to eat emi.rez

emi.rez: ❤

jeff.atkins: 💖💖 look at my mami glowing

nic.12: you still owe me dinner!!
montgomery.c: @nic.12 ik I'm sorry 😅

alex.standall: new house? @emi.rez
emi.rez: yeah I have an apartment

jessdavis: ^^ FR? @emi.rez Why I didn't knew about this party at yours for sure
emi.rez: @jessdavis LOL YOU TRIPPING. NOT HAPPENING BBY

hannahbaker: so beautiful bestie

Load more

***
Emily was currently sitting in a restaurant with Montgomery's parents. Montgomery wanted to tell his parents about Emily's pregnancy.

"I have something important to tell you guys" Montgomery cleared his throat and his mom gasped. "Emily and I are having a baby" Montgomery said and Emily felt the air being sucked out of her.

"I'm going to be a grandpa, oh no I'm too young" his dad joked and his mom chuckled. "Not me sir I'm twenty-five" she giggled and Montgomery laughed.

"You wish. You're thirty-six and about to be thirty-seven in September" his dad stated.

The rest of the dinner went well. Emily was happy that everything was going fine. Montgomery drove her back to her mom's house.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school" he said kissing her forehead. Emily nodded. "We start this 'you needing time' tomorrow" Emily reminded him biting her cheek.

"Are you mad?" Montgomery asked holding her hands. "Not at all" she said taking a deep breath.

"Tell me how are you feeling" Montgomery said looking at her softly. "You want to know how I'm feeling? Let me tell you...I don't get why the fuck you need time to 'process all of this' because the one doing all the processing literally is me" she pointed to her belly. "What the fuck do you need time for? But fine I'll give you the time you need" she said raising her tone.

"I-I'm just overwhelmed" he whispered and Emily nodded. "So am I Montgomery. I'm not ready for this" she whispered tearing up.

"Don't cry baby girl, please" he said cleaning up the tear that fell down her cheek. "I'll see you around" she whispered and Montgomery kissed her lightly.