Bonus from chapter 44

"I'll see you on tomorrow princess" Jeff said before kissing her delicately and placing a hand on her belly. "Bye baby" he said referring to Emily's baby bump. "Have fun" Emily said smiling.

Jeff was going to Jessica's party and for obvious reasons Emily wasn't going. She walked to the kitchen and turned some music on while she looked for something to eat.

'Guys my age don't know how to treat me don't know how to treat me, don't know how to treat me'

"Guys my age don't know how to touch me don't know how to love me good…" Emily muttered along dancing around while looking for the popcorn.

She sat to watch a movie but she was more focused on the songs on her phone.
**
It was one in the morning and she was having mini karaoke

'Must be love on the brain, and it keeps cursing my name. No matter what I do...'

"I'm no good without you and I can't get enough...must be love on the brain" Emily was singing her heart out when her phone started ringing.

'I see you calling, I be makin' it quick
I'mma answer that shit like "I don't fuck with you"' her phone rang again and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes?" Emily muttered taking a deep breath. "What are you doing?" He slurred.

"Uh you did not just call me to ask me what am I doing. Sleeping that's what I'm doing" Emily sighed. "Liar. You wouldn't have answered me."

"Then why you ask? What are you doing? Because you're hella drunk" Emily said frowning. "Driving" he replied and Emily rubbed her temples.

"Montgomery De La Cruz, are you stupid? Why are you drunk driving? Oh and you're using your phone too! Ugh the audacity what if you crash!" Emily exclaimed. "Relax. Don't yell at me. You still care about me?" Montgomery whispered.

"Monty, don't be stupid are you almost home?" Emily asked biting her nails. "Nope, but I'm close to your apartment. You didn't answer me question"

"Oh my goodness, just get here you're way too far from home" Emily exclaimed stressed. "Not until you answer my question" Montgomery replied.

"What question?" She asked confused. "Do you still care about me?" He asked for the second time.

"Wh-you gotta be kidding me! Yes I care about you! Can you get here now?" Emily said exasperated and Montgomery chuckled. "Just open the door" he replied and Emily hung up and walked to the door.

"I hate you so much" Emily punched his chest repeatedly. "Don't ever drive while you're drunk. You could've di-" Montgomery cut her off with a deep kiss and pulled her close. Emily resisted a little but then place her arms around his neck.

"I love you Emily" he whispered separating. "Montgomery..." Emily muttered.

"No, listen to me. I love you. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you. You make me feel things that I've never felt with anyone. I love spending time with you because it makes me fall in love with you everyday. I love how you fidget your fingers because you're anxious or just for the fun of it. I miss you. I miss our conversations. I miss the way you looked at me. I miss your kiss, your hugs. I miss the way you used to fall asleep on my lap. I miss sleeping next to you. I miss how you scrunch your nose when you don't like something. I miss everything about you, Emily. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, because I love you. I know I messed up, and I'm sorry. I don't know why I let that happen. You are the one that I want" Montgomery said holding her hands. Emily was a crying mess when he finished talking.

"I love you too and I miss you so much" Emily whispered between sobs. "Please, let me be with you again" Montgomery whispered back and Emily kissed him passionately with tears running down her cheeks.

"Don't cry princess" he engulfed her in a hug stroking her hair. "I love you" Emily said looking up to caress his cheek.

"I have to talk with Jeff, first. I can't just go back to you like that" Emily whispered separating from him. Montgomery nodded and kissed her again.

**
"Hey baby" Jeff greeted opening the front door. "Hey baby. We have to talk" Emily said sitting on the kitchen stool.

"What's up?" Jeff asked opening the fridge. "Montgomery came yesterday..." Jeff tensed up a little knowing where this was going "he was told me a lot of things of how he missed me and all that stuff. I miss him so much Jeff. He asked me to get back together..." Emily muttered playing with her fingertips.

"I know you want to go back with him Emily and that's okay. If you're happy then so am I. I want you to be happy. Just know that I love you baby girl" Jeff said looking at her softly. Emily smiled lightly and kissed his hands. "I don't deserve you. You're too good for me. You deserve so much better" Emily said looking up at him.

"Can I kiss you?" Jeff asked standing in front of her. "Always" Emily whispered but Jeff didn't heard her, so she just nodded.

Jeff placed a hand on her cheek and one on her lower back to pull her closer. He leaned in and grazed his lips against hers making Emily part her lips slightly. Jeff closed the space between them and gave her a slow but deep kiss. He gently pushed her against the wall and Emily placed her hands on the hem of his shirt tugging on it. Jeff separated from her and smiled.

"Just one" he whispered kissing her forehead "I'll see you around baby girl" he said and walked away. Emily was standing there stunned. "Woah" Emily whispered.

**
Monty 😔: Jeff told me that you two talked does that mean that we can be together...

Emily: yes

Monty 😔: can I go see you?

Emily: yes...

Monty 💖: i love you

Emily: i love you too

_________________________________________
Guys My Age// Hey Violet

Love On The Brain// Rihanna

I Don't f** With You// Big Sean (Monty's ringtone)

HEY GUYS! There you go that's how they got back together! The audacity he had to drunk call her uhhhhhh boy I'mma hit you with the phone.

I'm going to NY soooo I don't know if I'll be updating tomorrow...if I don't edit the chapter today, then I won't update

Anyways, thanks for reading, voting and comment

Love you guys ! 💛