Epilogue

67

67.8k likes

emi.rez: look what we have here! A dog yay me more cleaning! Happy birthday J!

jessdavis: aww he's so big!
emi.rez: @jessdavis ik eight years already 😭😭 will I see you here?
jessdavis: of course!

justinfoley: 😂😂 happy birthday J!

zach.dempsey: 😂😂😂😂😂 have fun!

mags.si: awe so cute happy birthday J!

ryan.s: he looks like him so much Em
emi.rez: @ryan.s i know right!

Load more

"Look who's here J" Emily said opening the door. Alina smiled at Emily and hugged her. "Alina!" Jayden exclaimed running to hug her.

"Happy birthday Jay-Jay" she said laughing lightly. "Where do I put this?" Alicia said lifting the gift.

"I'll take that" Emily said taking the gift and placing it on a table.

People kept coming and bringing gifts and some friends of Jayden came too and Emily was getting anxious with so many people around.

"Jayden, Anna is here" Emily said standing besides him. "Hello Jayden" Anna greeted standing next to Emily. Jayden smiled brightly and hugged her tightly. Emily went back to the kitchen.

"Relax, I can see the tension rising on your face" Jeff said hugging her. Emily looked up to him and kissed him lightly before returning the hug.

"I thought you weren't going to be here until next week" Emily said smiling at him. "Surprise?" He said laughing.

"So, you were the one that came up with the brilliant idea of giving Jayden a dog" Emily rolled her eyes and Jeff chuckled placing his hands on her waist. "Yup" Jeff said before kissing her cheek.

"Daddy!" a four year old came running towards Jeff. "Hey Isabelle!" Jeff picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Mami said you weren't coming home today" she said scratching his shoulders lightly. "It was a secret" he said, and Isabelle placed her little hands on his face feeling his face and then kissing his cheek.

A while after Montgomery died Jeff and Emily started officially seeing each other. One night they got drunk and a couple of weeks after Emily received the notice that she was pregnant. She felt so guilty that she went to apologize to the De La Cruz's. They were happy for her they knew how much she suffered for Montgomery's death. They had a baby girl and named it Isabelle Atkins Alvarez. Isabelle was Montgomery's sister second name.

 Isabelle was Montgomery's sister second name