|48|

77

77.8k likes

emi.rez: "I want a biiiiig piece" -3yrs.old Jayden

jessdavis: he's so cute I can't pleaaaase bring him over so I can stay with him for the weekend !
emi.rez: @jessdavis lol he's all yours take him 😂

jeff.atkins: look at my favorite boy 💕
emi.rez: @jeff.atkins he asked when are you coming to play with him

brycemoney: he looks so beautiful Emily!!
emi.rez: @brycemoney thanks Bryce!!

justinfoley: @brycemoney YOU'RE BACK!
brycemoney: @justinfoley I am

tony.p: he's a sweetheart and he thinks I have a cool car 💕💕
emi.rez: @tony.p you do!

montgomery.c: just like his mother he loves fruits!
emi.rez: @montgomery.c 😌😌😌😌

Load more

Jayden was currently running around with the watermelon on his hands. Emily was getting exasperated.

"Jayden, siéntate" (Jayden, sit down) Emily said when he ran past. "No" he yelled from the kitchen.

"¿Cómo fue? Jayden ahora" (What was that? Jayden now.) Jayden ran past her again and Emily took him by his arm.

"Te dije que te sientes, ¿Verdad que si? Te sientas ahora" (I told you to sit down didn't I? Sit down now) Emily said sitting him down and Jayden started to tear up. "Y tu quieres llorar, yo te doy algo pa' que llores con ganas. Déjame quitarme la chancleta" (Do you want to cry? I'll give you something to cry about. Let me take my flip flop.) Emily said looking at him and pretending to take her flip flop off. Jayden looked down and cleaned his tears.

Montgomery knocked on the door and Emily went to opened it. Montgomery had many bags on his hands.

"Do you need help?" Emily asked taking some bags from his hands. "Thanks baby" Montgomery said before kissing her.

"Daddy, mami is being mean to me!" Jayden yelled from the living room and Emily rolled her eyes. "What did you do?" Montgomery asked walking to the living room.

"I was running with the food on my hands and mami told me not to run" he said shrugging his shoulders. "Did you stopped running?" Montgomery asked standing in front of him.

"No, mami got mad and told me to stay here" Jayden said pouting. "There you go, mami was being mean because you don't listen" he said ruffling his hair.

"Jessica called. She asked if Jayden could stay over there for the weekend" Montgomery said looking at her. "I don't know, Jayden can be a little too much sometimes" Emily said sighing.